• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost June's Specials: Strategies for Promoting Host Deals on Collapsible Bowls

In summary, some people are promoting camping as a promotion for the Host Specials for June, while others are promoting a "pamper your camper" party. There are also ideas for promoting dorm rooms or college apartments.
stefani2
Can anyone share how to promote the Host Specials for June? I don't have a lot of ideas for the collapsible bowls.

Camping is a fantastic promotion since they collapse. Also for those of us with "basic" sized kitchens, it really is a great space saver

Might be a good time to promote a "pamper your camper' party. Since the bowls collapse, they would be good for a camper with little storage space.

any ideas for what to put in them? salads, chips, buns....

Wow, michelle same idea at the same time - wierd. OH! How about dorm rooms or college apts - speaking of 'basic' sized kitchens!

dip and crackers, cool creamy fondue w/ pound cake around the edges, ice in the large one w/ our new chip dip on top fill with fruits and dip, shrimp and cocktail sauce...

I'm doing the Mandarin Pasta Salad for the month of May to show off the bowls...

chefsteph07 said:
I'm doing the Mandarin Pasta Salad for the month of May to show off the bowls...

Sounds yummy! Where is that recipe?

I found this on Consultant's Corner under the Product Information:

Collapsible Serving Bowl (8 quart) – ideal size for larger portions such as family-size salads. While collapsed, serve chips and dip, or cheese and crackers.

Collapsible Serving Bowl (4 quart) – perfect for serving family-sized portions of salad. Bring to picnics and barbecues to serve fruit, three bean, pasta or potato salad. While collapsed, serve 2-cups dip or cocktail sauce, and place chilled shrimp in rim.

Collapsible Serving Bowl (2 quart) – great for smaller side salads, such as coleslaw, broccoli salad or Potato and Green Bean Salad with Fresh Pesto.** Use as a fruit bowl for slices of cantaloupe or honeydew melon, grapes or pineapple chunks. While collapsed, fill center well with 1-cup hummus or cheese spread and fill outer rim with pita chips, crackers or pretzel sticks.
** Spin on Salads Recipe Collection

jcsmilez said:
Sounds yummy! Where is that recipe?

Here ya go! I"m also utilizing the salad and berry spinner, dcb to bake up the chicken in the micro, collapsible bowl (large) to put salad in when it's done. It really has the potential to show off a lot of products. I did this one all summer last year and it was a great hit! YOu might want to purchase the sesame oil and rice vinegar and provide that for your hosts so they don't have to buy it.

Mandarin Pasta Salad
This fresh, Asian-inspired main dish is ideal for impromptu entertaining.

Dressing:
1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled fresh gingerroot
1/3 cup rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
2 teaspoons sugar
1 garlic clove, pressed

Salad:
8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
1/2 cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach leaves
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted

1. For dressing, finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, combine gingerroot, vinegar, orange juice, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soup mix, sugar and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; whisk until well blended. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.

2. For salad, cook pasta according to package directions in Professional (8-qt.) Stockpot; drain and rinse under cold running water using large Colander. Place pasta in Simple Additions™ Large Bowl.

3. Meanwhile, score cucumber using Lemon Zester/Scorer; remove seeds using The Corer™. Slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate; cut slices in half. Dice bell pepper using Chef’s Knife. Coarsely chop onion using Food Chopper.

4. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta. Pour dressing over salad; toss using Bamboo Spatula Set. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving (11/2 cups): Calories 210, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 11 g, Sodium 210 mg, Fiber 2 g

I am not sure if this has been posted or not yet, but I use my bowl as a garbage bowl and I also use my bowl to put all of my used utensils in to take the home. So everyone can see that it is universal. And since it folds flat, Everyone loves how I pop it open to put garbage in it.
Hope that helps.

Natalie
Garner, NC

oreocowgirl said:
I am not sure if this has been posted or not yet, but I use my bowl as a garbage bowl and I also use my bowl to put all of my used utensils in to take the home. So everyone can see that it is universal. And since it folds flat, Everyone loves how I pop it open to put garbage in it.
Hope that helps.

Natalie
Garner, NC

I really like that idea!! I actually purchased a $1 bowl recently for my garbage bowl at shows; one more thing to throw in the bag! I like your idea... don't know why I didn't think of that! THANK YOU!

The large bowl holds an entire watermelon,

What are the specials for the month of June?

The specials for June include discounted prices on our popular kitchen tools such as the Quick Cooker and the Rockcrok Everyday Pan. We also have a special offer for our newly released cookbook.

How can I promote June's specials to my customers?

There are a few ways you can promote the specials to your customers. You can share information about the specials on your social media pages, send out an email newsletter, or hand out flyers at your cooking shows. You can also mention the specials during your personal one-on-one consultations with customers.

Can I offer additional discounts on June's specials?

Unfortunately, additional discounts cannot be offered on the specials for June. These specials are already discounted and no further discounts can be applied.

Can I use my consultant discount on June's specials?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on June's specials. Your consultant discount is applicable to all regular priced items, including the specials for the month of June.

Are there any incentives for promoting June's specials?

Yes, there are incentives for promoting June's specials. As a consultant, you can earn bonus points towards free products and exclusive rewards for meeting certain sales goals during the month of June. Contact your team leader for more information on the incentives for promoting June's specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • doughmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies