• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Black Friday Sales: How Can I Promote Them Better?

In summary, Bublatis is distributing flyers all over town in an effort to generate more interest in their Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale. She's been to her dentists office, community college, and schools to leave flyers and speak to students. Patty is interested in the cyber monday idea.
thatgirl2120
So, I'm trying to brianstorm places/ways to promote my black friday sale. I'm sending an email to all of my customers, but I want to generate more interest if possible. I haven't been promoting it at my shows because I don't really think that's right/fair to the host(s). I printed up some half page flyers about it, but I don't know where to put them out/hand them out at. Are any of you pushing your sales places/ways other than emailing past customers?

Today I distributed flyers for my Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale all over town. I took a few to my dentists office and the girls there were thrilled to get them. I went to the community college and posted some on bulletin boards and left them on tables and stands wherever I was allowed. I went into each student break room and left flyers on tables and even spoke to two students and gave them flyers. One has been wanting some more PC and I was so excited to talk to her. I left flyers with instructors I saw walking in the hallways (these I knew because I used to work there) and I also dropped off about 30 at the Public Library. The rest of this week I am devoting the afternoons to delivering the rest of them. I am going to visit the schools and take them to the office and ask if they will leave some in the teachers lounges. There are scores of places you can drop them off. Dr offices you frequent, your insurance agency, the hospital...the list goes on. If you have kids, send them to school with some to give to their teachers. Good Luck with your sale and I hope you get lots of business!

I am brand new to the business. Can you explain the Black Friday sale and send along a sample of your flyer. It sounds so intriguing. Thanks!

Bublatis, if you'll look at the bottom of this page you'll see several threads that give details (and sometimes samples) of Black Friday sales. click on any one of them.

Patty could you post your flyer? I am curious about the cyber monday idea. I do a Black Friday sale, but the two together sounds great. TIA

1. What products will be included in the Black Friday sale?

The Black Friday sale at Pampered Chef will include a variety of products from our catalog, including popular items such as our Stoneware Collection, Quick Cookers, and Cutlery sets. We will also be offering limited edition holiday items and exclusive deals on select bundles.

2. Will there be any discounts on shipping during the Black Friday sale?

Yes, during our Black Friday sale, we will be offering free shipping on all orders over $50. This is a great opportunity to stock up on all your favorite Pampered Chef products and have them shipped directly to your doorstep at no extra cost.

3. Can I combine discounts or use coupons during the Black Friday sale?

Unfortunately, our Black Friday sale discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. The discounts advertised during this sale are already the best prices we can offer. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on qualifying purchases made during the sale.

4. How long will the Black Friday sale last?

The Black Friday sale will begin on November 26th and will last for 24 hours. This means that you have one day to take advantage of these amazing deals, so be sure to mark your calendars and set a reminder so you don't miss out!

5. Can I purchase Black Friday deals in advance and have them shipped later?

No, all Black Friday orders will be shipped immediately after purchase. We want to ensure that our customers receive their products in a timely manner so they can start enjoying them right away. Any items that are out of stock will be indicated on our website during the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire