• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Just Got Promoted to Director in This Amazing Business?!

In summary, to promote another director in Pampered Chef, you must have at least four consultants on your team and submit a request through your back office. You can promote directors from different teams or downlines as long as they are within your organization. There are requirements for promoting another director, including reaching the rank of Senior Director yourself and the director meeting the requirements for the next rank. There is no deadline for promoting another director, and you can promote multiple directors at once, but each request will be reviewed and approved separately.
I am over the moon right now... my 2nd first line Director just promoted!!! I love my business!

That's awesome! Congratulations!!! :D

Way to go!!!!!!!! :party:

Congratulations!!! That's super!

Congrats! That is awesome!!

wahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, WAY TO GO!! Congrats!

how exciting!!!

Completely awesome!!!!!! Congrats Jenni!!!

Congratulations Jenni!! That's awesome!

WAY TO GROW!!

:party:CONGRATULATIONS, JENNI!!:party:

Congratulations!!!! Great Job!

Congrats! That is exciting and fabulous! Way to go!!

1. How do I promote another director in Pampered Chef?

In order to promote another director in Pampered Chef, you must first have a team of at least four consultants. Once you have met this requirement, you can submit a request to promote the director through your back office.

2. Can I promote a director from a different team or downline?

Yes, as long as the director is within your overall organization, you can promote them regardless of their team or downline status.

3. Are there any requirements or qualifications for promoting another director?

Yes, in order to promote another director, you must have reached the rank of Senior Director yourself. Additionally, the director you are promoting must have met the requirements for the next rank.

4. Is there a deadline for promoting another director?

No, there is no specific deadline for promoting another director. You can submit a request to promote them at any time as long as you meet the requirements and qualifications.

5. Can I promote multiple directors at once?

Yes, if you have multiple directors within your team who have met the requirements for promotion, you can submit a request to promote them all at once. However, each promotion request will be reviewed and approved separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies