• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promote Your Business with Bill Mailers

In summary, people usually do not respond to bills mailed promoting your business. However, if you send a business card with the bill, you may receive a response.
candiejayne
to send business cards or something promoting your business in bills that you mail? I was thinking of doing this.

I've heard to do this before but have not done so yet. I think it's clever and FREE advertising! And you just never know if someone contacts you! ;)

Most of your bills are opened in a processing center - they are too busy to look at anything other than the payment.

I guess I kinda figure whats the harm, I most likely won't know the person receiving it anyways, and there is the chance of a possible sale. I don't do much business locally though, so it wouldnt help me with bookings, unless someone would want to do a book show. I was thinking of doing some sort of coupon on the back of my cards, like for a free SBCB with a $25 purchase online, to be shipped seperate from the order, and maybe some kind of gift for a referal for a sucessful show.

I have all these ideas, but I'm finding it harder to impliment what I really want to do.

Now another question. We can use other vendors for printing supplies, as long as the logo and phrase are not on it correct, I can say PC, but not the logo, right?!?

True, didnt think about that.

I do, because I have a ton of business cards, and YOU NEVER KNOW!

have you ever gotten a response from it?

I was talking with someone when I was having a problem with my DSL and mentioned that I needed access to the internet because of my biz. She what is was and I told her PC. She thought we were no longer around. I gave her my website and she has actually order some items off of it and she is Arizona, I live in Washington. I also let her know if she was ever interested in having an actual party to let me know and I would get her hooked up with someone. You know I would be checking with my cheffer buddies to see if anyone wanted it. :)

I just started doing it recently--- I keep a stack near my address labels so I remember to drop them in. (Prior to that, they were upstairs in a drawer and I never remembered) hence, why I moved them and have done it for about 2 months. I do many bills online, so its only about 4 that I actually mail.

I've started to include a business card with almost all of my mailings. Most of my bills are paid online so not much there. I had to send a medical form to the doctors office and included a card and got a call about ordering so sometimes it works.

I am so tired of getting dealerships sending me flyers to come in and buy a car so I decided to send them a stoneware sale flyer and card and see what happens. I just did this on Monday so I will have to wait and see if anything transpires.

I'd rather send out cards and direct people to my website then send out tons of catalogs and not know who is serious or not.

I have my website on my return address labels, that way anyone who handles the mail might see it.

I think this would be most effective with local companies like the water company or gas/electric, where the people are near enough to book shows. Even better would be going in in person to pay the bill and chatting with the receptionist. That's on my list of 100. :)

I'm not wanting to do anything local in town, the lady across the street is a consultant, and I dont want to step on any toes. Its kinda funny watching the fed ex guy stop here, pull in the driveway, then pull out start to drive at a decent speed to do a oh crap there it is stop and get out not moving 30 ft LOL! He'll get the hang of it soon enough!

candiejayne said:
I'm not wanting to do anything local in town, the lady across the street is a consultant, and I dont want to step on any toes. Its kinda funny watching the fed ex guy stop here, pull in the driveway, then pull out start to drive at a decent speed to do a oh crap there it is stop and get out not moving 30 ft LOL! He'll get the hang of it soon enough!

That is so funny that you live so close :)
I met a girl here and she sells pc.. and when we were talking one day
I realized that the house we almost bought would have been 2 doors down from her :)

Just thought I would share the story... Good luck.. and I would send as many bus cards out as possible.. that is a good idea.. keep us updated

:0)

candiejayne said:

But you don't know if she has ever contacted those people. They may not even know that she exists! Hiding what you do because you are afraid it will step on someone else's toes is NOT good for your business!

If they are her customers, then they will tell you. You can also ask them when chatting with them if they have a PC consultant whom they work with already. Just don't be afraid to tell people what you do! One of my recruits lives the next street over from me - and we have both done shows for people in our neighborhood.....

ChefBeckyD said:
But you don't know if she has ever contacted those people. They may not even know that she exists! Hiding what you do because you are afraid it will step on someone else's toes is NOT good for your business!

If they are her customers, then they will tell you. You can also ask them when chatting with them if they have a PC consultant whom they work with already. Just don't be afraid to tell people what you do! One of my recruits lives the next street over from me - and we have both done shows for people in our neighborhood.....

I was thinking the same thing.. How many times have I read ...I called home office because no one asked !! Don't let that happen to U :D
Their are ways to ask w/o stepping on toes.. and bless U for not wanting to cause friction.. but its your business too.:chef:

1. How do I create a successful bill mailer for my business?

To create a successful bill mailer for your business, first determine your target audience and tailor the message accordingly. Use eye-catching graphics and concise, compelling language to grab the reader's attention. Make sure to include a call to action and track the success of your mailer by including a unique code or offer for customers to redeem.

2. Can I use bill mailers to promote my business to new customers?

Absolutely! Bill mailers are a great way to reach potential new customers. Consider partnering with other businesses or organizations to reach a larger audience. Also, make sure to include a clear message about who you are, what you offer, and how to contact you to entice new customers to try your products or services.

3. How often should I send out bill mailers?

The frequency of your bill mailers will depend on your business and target audience. Some businesses may benefit from sending out monthly or quarterly mailers, while others may only need to send them out a few times a year. It's important to find a balance so that you stay top of mind for your customers without overwhelming them with too many mailers.

4. Are there any design tips for creating an effective bill mailer?

Yes, there are a few design tips to keep in mind when creating a bill mailer. Use high-quality images and fonts that are easy to read. Keep the design simple and uncluttered to avoid overwhelming the reader. Also, make sure to include your logo and brand colors to create a cohesive look and increase brand recognition.

5. How can I measure the success of my bill mailer campaign?

One way to measure the success of your bill mailer campaign is by including a unique code or offer that customers can redeem. This will allow you to track how many people responded to your mailer. You can also track an increase in sales or website traffic after sending out a bill mailer. Additionally, consider including a survey or feedback form to gather direct feedback from customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies