• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Profiterole Puffs: Yesterday's Showstopper Treat!

In summary, profiterole puffs are small, round pastries made from choux pastry dough that can be filled with a variety of sweet or savory fillings and topped with a glaze or powdered sugar. They can easily be made at home using simple ingredients and a Pampered Chef Profiterole Puffs Pan. The choux pastry dough is prepared by heating water, butter, and sugar in a saucepan, adding flour, and then beating in eggs until smooth. Profiterole puffs can also be frozen for later use.
ckmom002
yesterday at my show i made the Profiterole Puffs, i bought the coolwhip for the filling and before the show i put a little red food coloring in there to make it pink. also i bought the betty crocker whipped frosting and colored that pink to it was a big it everyone like them i just thought i would share that for hwc

I make these all the time, my kids love to be my testers. I am going to do pink ones for a HWC fundraiser.

My mom came up with the idea of using the cream cheese tuxedo brownie filling in the puffs and my husband actually prefers this over the cool whip.

You can also use the strawberry cool whip if your grocer carries it. That way you don't have to color it!

1. What are profiterole puffs?

Profiterole puffs are small, round pastries made from choux pastry dough. They are typically filled with a sweet or savory filling and topped with a glaze or dusting of powdered sugar.

2. Can I make profiterole puffs at home?

Yes, profiterole puffs can be made at home using simple ingredients and basic kitchen tools. Our Pampered Chef Profiterole Puffs Pan makes it even easier to create perfect, uniform puffs every time.

3. What types of fillings can I use for profiterole puffs?

You can use a variety of fillings for profiterole puffs, including pastry cream, whipped cream, chocolate ganache, and savory options like cheese or chicken salad. The possibilities are endless!

4. How do I prepare the choux pastry dough for profiterole puffs?

To prepare the choux pastry dough, you will need to heat water, butter, and sugar in a saucepan until the butter is melted. Then, add in flour and stir until the dough forms a ball. Transfer the dough to a mixing bowl and beat in eggs one at a time until the dough is smooth and glossy.

5. Can I freeze profiterole puffs?

Yes, profiterole puffs can be frozen for later use. To freeze, place the baked puffs in a single layer on a baking sheet and freeze until solid. Then, transfer them to a freezer-safe bag or container and store for up to 2 months. To serve, thaw the puffs at room temperature and reheat in the oven before filling and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephanieboyd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcjeanie
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies