• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional Cookware with Smooth Surfaces | FAQs for First-Time Buyers

In summary, the professional cookware pans have a smooth surface that prevents food from sticking and makes them easy to clean. They also come with a lifetime guarantee and can be purchased at half-price by hosting a show with at least $300 in sales. The speaker loves the cookware and highly recommends it to others, even convincing a potential guest to try it out. They also mention that the cookware is worth the price and they are excited to earn more pieces.
dejaynes2000
I am in my first starter month and have a question on the prof. cookware. Do the pans have a smooth surface? I have a potential guest and she is wanting to know if the bottoms of the pans are smooth. :eek:

They are smooth. Nothing sticks!! So easy to clean. Lifetime guarantee! and she can get it half-price by hosting a show with at least $300 in sales! Sooo worth it! I love them!

Professional CookwareThank you very much for the quick reply. I thought they were smooth, but wanted to make sure. I have a hard time getting a hold of my director these days. She would return my calls when she was trying to get my signed up, and now that I am a consultant, I have a hard time getting her to respond to my questions, so I found this website and it's AWESOM. I let my host know and she was thrilled. She is building a new house and wants to replace everything. I'm really trying to convince her to at least try a few pieces if she's not sure.

ChefNic said:
They are smooth. Nothing sticks!! So easy to clean. Lifetime guarantee! and she can get it half-price by hosting a show with at least $300 in sales! Sooo worth it! I love them!

I thought that my old cookware was all I needed and why would I need anymore cookware especially at the price PC asks. So, when I saw the stir-fry skillet on the supply order form, I thought why not get it for $50 that way I can talk about it. Well, I love the piece and can't wait to earn more pieces! I don't have any of the Gen II pieces but I know that the Professional is definitely worth the money! Good Luck!

Here are a couple things I got from this website about the cookware.

Attachments

• cookwarecomparison.doc
    167.5 KB · Views: 454
  • generationIIvs.professional.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 493

1. What is the difference between non-stick and smooth surface cookware?

Non-stick cookware is coated with a layer of material, such as Teflon, to prevent food from sticking to the surface. Smooth surface cookware, on the other hand, does not have this coating but it has a polished surface that is naturally non-stick.

2. Can I use metal utensils on smooth surface cookware?

Yes, you can use metal utensils on smooth surface cookware without worrying about scratching or damaging the surface. The smooth surface is durable and can withstand the use of metal utensils.

3. How do I clean smooth surface cookware?

Smooth surface cookware is easy to clean and maintain. Simply use a soft sponge or cloth with warm soapy water to clean the surface. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh scrubbers as they can damage the smooth surface.

4. What types of cooktops can I use smooth surface cookware on?

Smooth surface cookware is suitable for use on all types of cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction. The smooth surface allows for even heat distribution, making it perfect for any type of cooktop.

5. Is smooth surface cookware oven-safe?

Yes, most smooth surface cookware is oven-safe. However, it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions to ensure that the specific cookware can be used in the oven and at what temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• qbutterflies
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • newchefmommy