• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional Vs Executive Cookware

In summary, the major differences between the old Professional cookware and the Executive cookware are as follows: -The Professional is oven safe to 350 degrees, while the Executive is oven safe to 400 degrees;-The Executive has non-stick coating on the outside of the pan too - much easier clean up and looks nicer for longer;-The Executive has silicone handles;-The Executive has a lifetime guarantee, while the Professional has no guarantee except that it arrives in perfect condition when purchased on the outlet.
scrappergirl7
Can anyone tell me what the major differences are between the old Professional cookware and the Executive cookware? I have a customer who purchased the Executive grill pan at her friend's show last week, but just now saw the Professional grill pan on the outlet and is thinking about returning the Executive and getting the professional instead.

I know there would be no warranty on the Professional, but is there much difference in the quality?

Professional - oven safe to 350
Executive - oven safe to 400

Executive has non-stick coating on the outside of the pan too - much easier clean up and looks nice much longer

Executive has silicone handles

Executive has lifetime guarantee
Professional has no guarantee except that it arrives in perfect condition when purchased on the outlet

...there's a start

And ... Executive is available in the catalog. Professional, unless you bought it in 2007 or earlier, is NOT.I know because I came in under the last catalog where we had professional.This is important because you CANNOT exchange something you bought for something else. Of course, you can always get the cash back and spend the cash on the outlet. But it cannot be an even exchange. Same reason my stepmother could not exchange her bar pan for a metal sheet pan.They were both guaranteed for life when they came out, but now that it is on the outlet, it is not. So HO will need to know when it was purchased to replace it should something happen. After 2008 they're out of luck.

As far as cooking, I love them both. I have the 10" professional and love it.
Also have several of the Exec. and I'd say no difference in performance other than what has already been mentioned.

Just checked the outlet and the Prof. grill pan isn't listed. Just the double burner, sauté, and another skillet.

flemings99 said:
Just checked the outlet and the Prof. grill pan isn't listed. Just the double burner, sauté, and another skillet.

I'm in Canada....we have the grill pan on our outlet. Maybe our outlet is different?

Thanks for the information ladies - you're all awesome!:chef:

My mom bought the professional and had a problem with one of her pans. They gave her the option of upgrading to the Executive for the difference. she got a whole new piece of cookware for $25! Opps, I know that doesn't answer the question. It is still a whole lot of money even on the outlet and I would much rather have our great warrenty than something cheap.

Last edited:
I'm with Wendy. I don't think I would ever advise someone to buy off the outlet (which is not THAT much cheaper) and not get the warranty. That said I earned the Professional Grill pan when I started my business and it still looks and works great. I haven't carried it to shows to do the Chicken thing though because it is not a current piece and I don't take it if I can't sell it! So do I host a show this month so I can buy an Executive one???

mspibb said:
So do I host a show this month so I can buy an Executive one???

I say definitely! I've been using mine at all my shows lately - and I'm loving the results! Selling at least 1 per show (plus the grill press!) at full price, and booking lots of shows because of it to! :D

mspibb said:
I'm with Wendy. I don't think I would ever advise someone to buy off the outlet (which is not THAT much cheaper) and not get the warranty. That said I earned the Professional Grill pan when I started my business and it still looks and works great. I haven't carried it to shows to do the Chicken thing though because it is not a current piece and I don't take it if I can't sell it! So do I host a show this month so I can buy an Executive one???

Sure if you want to but is there another piece you'd use a lot that you don't have? There is no reason that you can't take the professional one with you to shows. Maybe also bring the 8" saute you got in your kit too. Then tell them that the grill pan is our older version and while it was and still is awesome they upgraded the cookware. Pass around the saute pan and talk about the features/benefits of the executive.

Then talk about the outlet. Say that some of the Professional is there but that they should consider that outlet purchase guarantees end as soon as the item arrives in perfect condition while they can get the executive for LESS than outlet prices if they host and they get a lifetime guarantee! Then talk about the fact that there are other amazing deals on the outlet so they do need to check it out!

What is the main difference between Professional and Executive Cookware?

The main difference between Professional and Executive Cookware is the type of material used. Professional Cookware is made of stainless steel, while Executive Cookware is made of aluminum. This difference in material affects the cooking performance and durability of the cookware.

Which one is better for cooking, Professional or Executive Cookware?

Neither one is inherently better than the other for cooking. It ultimately depends on your personal preference and cooking needs. Professional Cookware is better for searing and browning, while Executive Cookware is better for heat distribution and non-stick cooking.

Is Professional Cookware more expensive than Executive Cookware?

Yes, Professional Cookware is generally more expensive than Executive Cookware due to its higher quality material and construction. However, the price difference may vary depending on the brand and specific features of the cookware.

Can I use metal utensils on both Professional and Executive Cookware?

Yes, you can use metal utensils on both Professional and Executive Cookware, as they are both designed to withstand high temperatures and heavy use. However, using metal utensils on non-stick surfaces may cause damage over time.

Do both Professional and Executive Cookware come with warranties?

Yes, both Professional and Executive Cookware typically come with warranties from the manufacturer. However, the length and coverage of the warranty may vary, so it is important to check the specific details before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefcouts
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefani