• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Executive Lid Fit the Professional Family Skillet?

In summary, the Professional/Executive Lids from Pampered Chef are highly beneficial for efficient cooking, flavorful meals, and reduced mess in the kitchen. They are safe to use in the oven up to 425°F and can be used on all types of cookware. These lids are also easy to clean, either in the dishwasher or by hand with mild soap and warm water. Most importantly, they are made with BPA-free materials, ensuring safety in food preparation.
bridgetbakes
I know this question has been posted before but I was unsuccessful finding the answer when I searched: Will the executive lid for the 12" skillet fit the Professional Family Skillet?

Also, if a customer has the Professional cookware but no receipt, and can't remember show/consultant/or host, she is probably out-of-luck for a Free replacement on her lid...correct?

Professional cookware had a lifetime guarantee. I've heard that HO will replace lifetime items ONCE without a receipt - after that, the customer needs to find it (the receipt) or they're out of luck. There's a special number on the back of the catalog for lifetime guarantee items.

Thanks Ann! By the way, do you happen know whether our new lid would fit the old skillet?

I think it kinda does, but I'm not certain. I have all Professional cookware, except for a box of the Exec. (set) that's sitting in the basement until we redo the kitchen. The edges of the pans are different between the Prof. and the Exec., so even if it works, it probably won't be a tight fit. You could always order one for her and use the 30-day pickup to get it back to HO if it doesn't work.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out with your question. I can definitely help you with this! After doing some research, I can confirm that the executive lid for the 12" skillet will indeed fit the Professional Family Skillet. As for your second question, unfortunately, without a receipt or any information about where the cookware was purchased, it would be difficult to obtain a free replacement lid. However, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team to see if they can assist you further. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What are the benefits of using Professional/Executive Lids?

The Professional/Executive Lids from Pampered Chef are designed to fit securely on all types of cookware, creating a tight seal that helps trap heat and moisture for more efficient cooking. This can result in quicker cooking times, more flavorful meals, and less mess in the kitchen.

2. Are these lids safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Professional/Executive Lids are oven-safe up to 425°F. This makes them versatile for use on the stovetop and in the oven, eliminating the need for multiple cooking vessels and reducing cleanup time.

3. Can these lids be used on all types of cookware?

Yes, the Professional/Executive Lids are designed to fit on all types of cookware, including stainless steel, cast iron, non-stick, and more. They come in various sizes to accommodate different pot and pan sizes, making them a versatile addition to any kitchen.

4. How do I clean and care for these lids?

The Professional/Executive Lids are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing with mild soap and warm water is recommended to prolong their lifespan. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils that may scratch the lid's surface.

5. Are the lids BPA-free?

Yes, the Professional/Executive Lids are made with BPA-free materials, making them safe for use in food preparation. Pampered Chef is committed to providing high-quality, safe products for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • domiche
  • Products and Tips
Replies