1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Professional/Executive Lids

1. bridgetbakes

bridgetbakes Member

I know this question has been posted before but I was unsuccessful finding the answer when I searched: Will the executive lid for the 12" skillet fit the Professional Family Skillet?

Also, if a customer has the Professional cookware but no receipt, and can't remember show/consultant/or host, she is probably out-of-luck for a Free replacement on her lid...correct?

May 17, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Professional cookware had a lifetime guarantee. I've heard that HO will replace lifetime items ONCE without a receipt - after that, the customer needs to find it (the receipt) or they're out of luck. There's a special number on the back of the catalog for lifetime guarantee items.

May 17, 2009
  3. bridgetbakes

bridgetbakes Member

Thanks Ann! By the way, do you happen know whether our new lid would fit the old skillet?

May 18, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I think it kinda does, but I'm not certain. I have all Professional cookware, except for a box of the Exec. (set) that's sitting in the basement until we redo the kitchen. The edges of the pans are different between the Prof. and the Exec., so even if it works, it probably won't be a tight fit. You could always order one for her and use the 30-day pickup to get it back to HO if it doesn't work.

May 18, 2009
Have something to add?