1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Professional Cookware

1. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

Hi! I need some help for a potential host/ customer. Can someone please tell me what the guarantee time was for the professional cookware? She is having issues and wants an exchange. TIA!! :chef:

Dec 28, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Lifetime guarantee.

Dec 28, 2009
  3. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

Funny thing- the solution center told me that and I didn't believe them!! (Stupid me!!)

Dec 28, 2009
  4. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

And if they are out of a certain model of the Professional, they will substitute a similar style Executive Pan for it!!!

Dec 28, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

BUT they make you pay for the upgrade!!!!! That's what I was told when I called about my sister's pan.

Dec 28, 2009
  6. cookin to the top

cookin to the top Member Gold Member

They didn't make me pay extra, and I did exactly that....

7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Hmm, I paid the difference for her, so I'll have to see if they actually charged me. If they did, I WILL be calling!

Dec 29, 2009
  8. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I think if they did say that you had to pay, I'd put up a stink. "Lifetime is lifetime!"...unless it's written on the guarantee (haven't checked..?)

Dec 29, 2009
  9. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

When I called for my friend, they said she'd have to pay for the upgrade. I didn't quite understand that. They ended up finding what she had somewhere in the professional line so they sent that.

Have something to add?