• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional Cookware Warranty?

In summary, the Professional Cookware Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years from the date of purchase. It does not cover damage from misuse, accidents, or improper care, and normal wear and tear or discoloration from high heat or dishwasher use. The warranty is automatically activated upon purchase and no registration is required. If a warranty claim needs to be made, contact Pampered Chef customer service with proof of purchase. Pampered Chef also offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products, including Professional Cookware, allowing for returns within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
Chefcouts
I had a show last night and a woman asked me about the warranty for a piece of her professional cookware which has a chip on the bottom side of the pan. Since the Executive and stainless cookware has a lifetime warranty, did the professional?

I joined PC after the Executive cookware came out and I've neversold a piece of the Professional.
Thanks!

Yes, the professional had a lifetime GUARANTEE. None of our pans have warranties.

Haha yeah, that's what I meant. Thank you!!!

What's the difference between a guarantee and a warranty? I was just thinking about that last night as I was drifting off to sleep.

Found this explanation online:Warranty: A warranty is that the co., will attend to the product over a period of time for any fault or repair.
Guarantee: Given certain circumstances, the co., vouchsafes for the product for its performance and in the event of not performing as expected it will be replaced free of cost.
Warranty is attending to the product.
Guarantee for performance of product and replacement.It was stressed to me during prep for Cooking Show Live last year that we offer a GUARANTEE, not a warranty.

Are you sure the Professional had a lifetime? I was thinking it was 3 years.

raebates said:
Are you sure the Professional had a lifetime? I was thinking it was 3 years.

It's lifetime.

so i just have a question if we have a guarentee does PC replace a chipped pan???

Generation II had the 2 or 3 year. Professional is lifetime. However, the professional on the outlet right now has a guarantee to get to you, nothing past that.

Thanks, Jeanine and Kate. I knew there was a discontinued one with only a few years.

What does the Professional Cookware Warranty cover?

The Professional Cookware Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase. This includes any damage caused by normal household use.

How do I activate my Professional Cookware Warranty?

Your warranty is automatically activated upon purchase of a Pampered Chef Professional Cookware item. You do not need to register or take any additional steps to activate the warranty.

What is not covered under the Professional Cookware Warranty?

The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, or improper care of the cookware. It also does not cover normal wear and tear or discoloration from high heat or dishwasher use.

What do I do if I need to make a warranty claim?

If you believe your Professional Cookware is covered under the warranty, please contact Pampered Chef customer service at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433) for assistance with your claim. You may be asked to provide proof of purchase.

Can I return Professional Cookware for a refund if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products, including Professional Cookware. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • floccies
  • Products and Tips
Replies