• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional Cookware Warranty

In summary, the professional cookware warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship for the lifetime of the product. This includes issues with construction, finish, or performance. The warranty lasts for the lifetime of the product, which is typically 10-15 years. Normal wear and tear, damage from misuse or improper care, and using the cookware on high heat or in the oven are not covered. To make a claim, contact customer service. The warranty is transferable, but does not cover damage caused by the new owner's misuse or improper care.
floccies
What was the warranty on the professional cookware? (Discontinued) I have a customer asking me and I don't remember.

Lifetime warranty.

floccies said:
What was the warranty on the professional cookware? (Discontinued) I have a customer asking me and I don't remember.

Unless they buy it now from the outlet....

1. What is covered under the professional cookware warranty?

Our professional cookware warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship for the lifetime of the product. This includes any issues with the construction, finish, or performance of the cookware.

2. How long does the warranty last?

The professional cookware warranty lasts for the lifetime of the product, which is defined as the average lifetime of a household product under normal use and care. This can vary depending on the specific product, but on average it is 10-15 years.

3. What is not covered under the warranty?

Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any damage caused by misuse, accidents, or improper care. It also does not cover damage caused by using the cookware on high heat or in the oven, as our professional cookware is designed for stovetop use only.

4. How do I make a warranty claim?

If you believe your professional cookware is covered under our warranty, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 or email us at [email protected]. We will guide you through the claim process and provide further instructions.

5. Is the warranty transferable if I give my cookware to someone else?

Yes, our professional cookware warranty is transferable. If you give your cookware to someone else as a gift or sell it, the new owner will still be covered under the remaining warranty period. However, the warranty does not cover any damage caused by the new owner's misuse or improper care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefcouts
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Brenda Rutko