• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional cookware trouble

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
I have a friend who's small saute pans non stick coating, sticks like crazy! She's had the pan about 3 years. I'm sure she's probably washed it in the dishwasher. However, I've washed mine in the dishwasher for years and it is still almost like new.

Have any of you been able to replace the professional cookware if it was washed in the dishwasher? I really want to help my friend and I'm almost to the point that I will just buy her a new one....which I really don't have the money to do. Help?

Mar 10, 2006
Just call PC and give them your friends name, if she doesn't have a receipt. I recently helped out a friend, who had the cookware, no questions asked, they gave me a reference no. she shipped her pieces back and got new ones. I really haven't had any problems with returns at all since becoming a consultant.

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
Please forgive my ingnorance but....which number do I call?

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
1-888-OUR-CHEF

Technically, washing in the dishwasher voids the warranty. I think that is especially important since her complaint is that it now sticks on the non-stick surface. She is not using it the way it is supposed to be taken care of. However, I would call PC to find out what they say.

Last edited: