• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Affordable PC Products Under $25 | Shop Now at Our Online Store!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for under $25, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food storage containers. These products are made with high-quality materials and come with a satisfaction guarantee. There is also a section on their website dedicated to gifts under $25, and they offer products for those with dietary restrictions. Bulk purchases of products under $25 are also available at discounted prices.
smstrks
I could have sworn I saw a flyer for PC products under $25 but I searched and can't seem to come up with it. Does anyone have it handy?

Thanks!
Stephanie

Here is the one I use! I keep this in my binder at checkout so if someone needs $15 or less to get to $60, I can whip it out to show them their choices! It also helps those who say, "Everything is TOO expensive!" I say, "Well I have a list of items for $15 or less if you would like to look at it." I do this ONLY if it looks like they aren't going to purchase anything at all from me otherwise!

Attachments

• GIFTS AND STOCKING STUFFERS.doc
    49 KB · Views: 532
A life saver you are!!!

Thank you so much!
Stephanie

Well it helps to be able to tell someone, "I know you want our great "whatever" for purchasing $60 and noticed your are $xxx away. Here is my $15 and under list of some great tools. They are listed by category and from least to most expensive. See if there is anything on the list you would like. I can answer any questions about them you have." It works! Course my HD said that even if they are $45 away, offer to help them get to $60! LOL!

Hi Stephanie,

I'm sorry you're having trouble finding the flyer for our products under $25. I'm happy to help you out! Our current flyer does not specifically highlight products under $25, but we do have a wide range of products at various price points that may fit your budget. I recommend checking out our website or contacting me directly for personalized product recommendations. I'm confident we can find the perfect products for you at a great price. Happy cooking!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What products do you offer for under $25?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of products available for under $25. These include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food storage containers.

2. Are the products under $25 of good quality?

Yes, all of our products, including those under $25, are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee on all purchases.

3. Can I find gifts for under $25?

Absolutely! We have a section on our website dedicated to gifts under $25. You can find a variety of kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, and other items that make great gifts for any occasion.

4. Do you have any products under $25 for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a range of products that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. You can find these products under our "Special Diets" section on our website.

5. Can I purchase products under $25 in bulk for events or parties?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases of our products under $25. You can contact our customer service team for more information on bulk ordering and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tamzin1020
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • Halle-Doodle