1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Products under $25

1. smstrks

smstrks Member

I could have sworn I saw a flyer for PC products under $25 but I searched and can't seem to come up with it. Does anyone have it handy?

Thanks!
    Stephanie

Jul 7, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Here is the one I use! I keep this in my binder at checkout so if someone needs $15 or less to get to $60, I can whip it out to show them their choices! It also helps those who say, "Everything is TOO expensive!" I say, "Well I have a list of items for $15 or less if you would like to look at it." I do this ONLY if it looks like they aren't going to purchase anything at all from me otherwise!

Attached Files:

Jul 7, 2009
  3. smstrks

smstrks Member

A life saver you are!!!

Thank you so much!
    Stephanie

Jul 7, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Well it helps to be able to tell someone, "I know you want our great "whatever" for purchasing $60 and noticed your are $xxx away. Here is my $15 and under list of some great tools. They are listed by category and from least to most expensive. See if there is anything on the list you would like. I can answer any questions about them you have." It works! Course my HD said that even if they are $45 away, offer to help them get to $60! LOL!

Jul 7, 2009
Have something to add?