• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Products under $25

smstrks

Apr 11, 2009
I could have sworn I saw a flyer for PC products under $25 but I searched and can't seem to come up with it. Does anyone have it handy?

Thanks!
Stephanie

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Here is the one I use! I keep this in my binder at checkout so if someone needs $15 or less to get to $60, I can whip it out to show them their choices! It also helps those who say, "Everything is TOO expensive!" I say, "Well I have a list of items for $15 or less if you would like to look at it." I do this ONLY if it looks like they aren't going to purchase anything at all from me otherwise!

Attachments

• GIFTS AND STOCKING STUFFERS.doc
    49 KB · Views: 451

smstrks

Apr 11, 2009
A life saver you are!!!

Thank you so much!
Stephanie

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Well it helps to be able to tell someone, "I know you want our great "whatever" for purchasing $60 and noticed your are $xxx away. Here is my $15 and under list of some great tools. They are listed by category and from least to most expensive. See if there is anything on the list you would like. I can answer any questions about them you have." It works! Course my HD said that even if they are $45 away, offer to help them get to $60! LOL!