• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Dealing with Missing Orders: What to Do When Products Don't Arrive

In summary, the customer's package was delivered to the wrong address, but the customer was contacted and a party was scheduled.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I did a craft fair 2 weeks ago and had a few orders. One of those people called me yesterday saying she never received it. When I checked the status it said it was shipped and left at side door. I've never dealt with something not arriving before. My concern is it was stolen.

Before I call the customer back I just need to know what I need to do. I'm assuming I have to call Solution Center and have them reship it. Will they do that? I just want to know so I can call her and see if she'd rather I have it shipped to me. I've never had issues and trust my neighbors. But I don't want to offer that and find out it won't work.

Thanks for any help.

Yes. Call HO. They will handle it, reshipping and/or contacting FedEx.

I dont know if they would ship it to you or not, but next time, I would warch for the shipping tracking and let the customer know when it ships and what the tracking number and estimated delivery date is. Then maybe she can keep an eye out.

It is likely they sent it to the wrong address, and since fed ex doesnt get a live person, they would never know! So be sure to reconfirm the shipping address they are sending it to.

That is what I would do.

I had a package delivered to the house down the street when we used FedEx. When I called they said they delivered it to the last house on the street and nobody was home so they left it on the porch...uuuggghhh, no. I am the last house on the street. They actually left it 2 blocks down the street and that person was out of town and her family just saw a box on the porch and put it inside her house and locked it up. I had to wait till she returned to get my package...another week later. It was a friend of mine so I waited for her, but in your case I would call HO and let them deal with it.

Well it turns out I misread her order form and I put the wrong address on it. But her neighbor returned it. I found that out by getting back to confirm address. And she decided to have a party after all! :) :D:D:D:D So yay worked out all around!!!

Why didn't the neighbor call her? It would have had the customer's name on it.

Teresa Lynn said:
Why didn't the neighbor call her? It would have had the customer's name on it.

If its because they didn't know each other have your host invite her to the party. They've been connected now so they should get together.

one time someone won a product from an event. I delivered it, but had to leave it on the front porch. I had all the contact info w/a letter w/the product. It ended up the town had 2 streets w/almost the same name. The actual winner never got the products, so I delivered again. Glad it was not real expensive and too bad the person that kept the original didn't call to order more or book a show!:mad:

What is "Products Never Arrived"?

Products Never Arrived refers to the situation where a customer has placed an order for a product, but it never arrived at their designated delivery address.

Why did my products never arrive?

There can be various reasons why your products never arrived, such as shipping delays, incorrect address provided, or lost in transit. It is best to contact the seller or shipping company for further information.

What should I do if my products never arrived?

If your products never arrived, the first step is to contact the seller or shipping company to inquire about the status of your order. If the issue cannot be resolved, you may be eligible for a refund or replacement.

Will I be refunded if my products never arrived?

If your products never arrived and you are unable to receive a replacement, you may be eligible for a refund. However, this will depend on the seller's refund policy and the circumstances surrounding the non-delivery of the products.

How can I prevent my products from never arriving in the future?

To prevent your products from never arriving in the future, make sure to double-check your shipping address before placing an order, choose a reputable seller with good reviews, and consider purchasing shipping insurance for added protection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Mystik
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura