• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover High-Quality Kitchen Products at Our Store - Shop Now!

In summary, the grocery store had a variety of kitchen gadgets available, some of which were discontinued. Some of the discontinued products were also available at other stores. The products have warranties, which is something that is not always available with products bought in stores.
sivlepa
Well I just returned from the grocery store where I saw:
~a batter bowl
~a stoneware baker
~a bamboo carving board
~adjustable measuring spoons
~silicone scrapers and oven mitts
~a pizza stone and rack
~an ice cream scoop like ours
~a food chopper

This really discouraged me. I just wanted to run up to every lady perusing these items and give them a catalogue.

Is PC in danger if these products are so readily available elsewhere, although I TOTALLY realize that the quality would be crap and with no guarantee. Scary, nonetheless.

The patents ran out on some of our gadgets.....at least that's what I thought when I started seeing Food Choppers and US&G's. I have seen garlic presses, vege peelers, vshaped cutters, and who knows what else....

Kitchen Guy has an amazing quote in his sig line.....something about disposable income for disposable merchandise.

If you read Doris' book, when she started this company she went looking for products to sell. Most of these could have been bought in stores but people just didn't know how to use them. When customers come to a show they see how to use that item and the other uses as well whick they couldn't get in a store. And I our products come with a warranty that most don't have buying from a store.

I think it is true that some of our products can be purchased elsewhere. For example, I have seen our same scoop available at high end grocery stores and at Williams and Sonoma. I have seen a Measure All cup that it very similar to ours in the King Arthur flour catalog. Here's the thing, though... in both cases, ours was less expensive! Seriously! Same with our pie dam and our pastry blender. (King Arthur again... )

So, yeah, a few of the gadgets are available... but we have a BUNCH of exclusive items and I have heard that the inferior stones out there really are inferior. I think our products are excellent... and very reasonably priced.

Love+
Rachel

Funny you mention this! I saw a measure-all cup almost exactly like ours at the Dollar General store tonight!! No kidding! I was on the way to a meeting in fact when I saw it...it was only $1. I wanted to buy it just see what the differences were. I think the statement about how people sometimes don't know how to use the products until we show them is true. If I weren't doing PC, I would have never noticed it. I am also a big believer in the warranties too. Just my 2 cents. ~Kristen

Super SwatFor those of you looking for a discontinued Super Swat I found them in green and white at The Big Dollar Store. This was awhile back - but you never know!

Leea:cool:

Walmart....I went to wal-mart and started walking down this one aisle and everything was like something from pc. I bought a citrus press b/c I don't have the money to buy one from pc. The one i bought was $2 so I don't know how long it will last. I can't remember which store i was in but they had an ultmitate slice and grate for just a few dollars and it had every piece that ours had. i almost bought that too. I know pc's is so much better and plus it comes with a warranty.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer in stores?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products in stores, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, food storage containers, cutlery, and more. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

Are Pampered Chef products only available in select stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are available in a variety of retail stores, including department stores, specialty kitchen stores, and online retailers. You can also purchase our products directly from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do Pampered Chef products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty. If you are not satisfied with your product for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Our products also have a limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.

Can I find exclusive products at Pampered Chef stores?

Yes, Pampered Chef stores often carry exclusive products that are not available in other retail locations. These exclusive products are designed and tested by our product development team and are only available through Pampered Chef.

Does Pampered Chef offer any promotions or discounts for products in stores?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers promotions and discounts on products in stores. These promotions can vary by location, so be sure to check with your local store for current offers. You can also sign up for our email list to receive notifications about sales and discounts on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • GourmetGirl