• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products From Other Pampered Chef Countries

In summary, you could order products from a US consultant, or find a friend in Canada that will trade with you.
adventurechef
I was curious how you go about getting products that are only listed in the U.S. catalog (and vice versa for those U.S. consultants)? I have some U.S. connections but I don't visit them often. I wonder if there is a better/easier way?

I am always reading on some of the threads about products and recipes that we cannot get; be it in the U.S., U.K., Germany, and the other languages (besides french, of course).

I realize that the PC paperwork (ie. orderforms, etc.) is specific to each country but I don't like to think the products are. I would like to get some pantry items (Cinnamon Plus), SA dessert plates, plain PC kitchen towel to name a few.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

MaybeYou would need to order from a US consultant. Vancouver isn't that far... is there someone on this side you could have the products shipped to? It would be pretty easy to order off a US consultant's website, have it shipped to an address in Blaine (or another border town) and then ahve it forwarded to you or you could pick it up. Just a thought, but maybe one of those shipping stores might help. I know we can only ship to US addresses, but it could probably be shipped to a Mailboxes, etc. or UPS store and and then forwarded...

I'll keep thinking on this. Have you called HO?

What kind of products do you all have that we don't? This has sparked my interest.

Come to think of itYou could probably work out a trade with someone on this side... you get Canadian only products, consultant over here picks up US products and you swap. It would be easy for me to help you out with this- I get cheap shipping through my DH's work, let me know if you are interested. :)

Make sure you check regulations regarding importing foodstuff such as spices. We can't import the Double Strength Vanilla to Europe (I think it isn't even available to people in Alaska and Hawaii).
Know the laws on what can and cannot come into your country.

That being said, I would be interested in getting Season's Best books from other countries. I have them from the US. Anyone in the UK selling or trading. Also the recipe cards from the UK are of interest to me!

All you need....is a US consultant friend! :)

I have purchased the catelog tote, and mini whipper (months before we got one) and also have traded catelogs and season's best. They just purchased for me, I paypal'd them and they mailed as a 'gift' so no customs.

HTH,

I would be willing to do some trading if anyone is interested...please e-mail me if you want to trade

trading productsIf there is a consultant from Canada that could email me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Jean ([email protected] )

I just emailed you! :)

1. Can I purchase products from other Pampered Chef countries?

Yes, you can purchase products from other Pampered Chef countries through our international website. Simply select the country you wish to purchase from and browse their product selection.

2. Are the products from other countries the same quality as the ones sold in the US?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products undergo the same rigorous quality testing and standards, regardless of the country they are sold in. You can trust that the products you purchase from other countries will be of the same high quality as those sold in the US.

3. Are there any differences in product sizes or measurements between countries?

Some products may have slight differences in measurements or sizes due to the varying standards in different countries. However, we strive to make sure all products are universal and can be used in any kitchen.

4. Do I have to pay additional fees for purchasing products from other countries?

Yes, there may be additional fees such as shipping and customs charges when purchasing products from other Pampered Chef countries. These fees will be calculated and shown at checkout before you complete your purchase.

5. Can I return products purchased from other countries?

Yes, you can return products purchased from other Pampered Chef countries as long as they are within the return policy timeframe and meet the standard return guidelines. Please note that you may be responsible for return shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • cookingmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Triciascucina