• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products for Someone Who Loves the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer

In summary, the apple peeler/corer/slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that saves time and effort by quickly peeling, coring, and slicing apples. It can also be used for other fruits such as pears and potatoes. The tool is easy to clean and the thickness of the slices can be adjusted. It can also be used by left-handed individuals with some adjustments.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
Looking for a great list of products that do similar things for a customer as this. I just got an email from someone who was referred to me who has this product in her pantry and LOVES it, but doesn't know much about PC. She is not in need of cookware or utensils (or so she thinks, hehe). She also wants a Nov party :) I am thinking...apple slicer, fry cutter, veggie wedger, garlic peeler, press, and slicer, What else can you think of that I can throw in with this when I call her this afternoon. :)

Microwave chip maker--dried apple slices!
Simple slicer

pineapple wedger, kernel cutter, crinkle cutter, mfp, food chopper

1. What are the benefits of using an apple peeler/corer/slicer?

The apple peeler/corer/slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that offers several benefits. Firstly, it saves time and effort by quickly peeling, coring, and slicing apples in one simple motion. It also helps create uniform slices, making it perfect for baking or snacking. Additionally, it can be used for other fruits such as pears and potatoes, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

2. Can the apple peeler/corer/slicer be used for other fruits?

Yes, the apple peeler/corer/slicer can be used for other fruits such as pears and potatoes. However, it is important to note that the size and shape of the fruit may affect the peeling and coring process. It is recommended to try with different fruits to find the best fit for the tool.

3. Is the apple peeler/corer/slicer easy to clean?

Yes, the apple peeler/corer/slicer is easy to clean. Most models are dishwasher safe, or can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a brush. It is important to make sure all food particles are removed to maintain the longevity of the tool.

4. How do I adjust the thickness of the slices on the apple peeler/corer/slicer?

The thickness of the slices can be adjusted by tightening or loosening the blade arm. For thinner slices, tighten the blade arm, and for thicker slices, loosen the blade arm. It is recommended to do a test slice to ensure the desired thickness is achieved.

5. Can the apple peeler/corer/slicer be used by left-handed individuals?

Yes, most models of the apple peeler/corer/slicer can be used by left-handed individuals. The blade arm can be adjusted to accommodate both right and left-handed users. It is important to check the instructions or ask a Pampered Chef consultant for guidance on adjusting the tool for left-handed use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lanelly7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • paulabatton
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Amanda c