• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Pampered Chef Products at Discounted Prices - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, Becky is selling discontinued Pampered Chef products at a discounted price of 30% or more. The items listed include seasons best cookbooks, lemon pump soap, purple tiles placemats, a white tool turn about, a simple additions round platter, a cranberry mix n scraper, and bread crocks. The seller also has some current products available upon request. Due to a recent loss in the family, there may be a delay in responses but interested buyers are encouraged to send a PM or email for a list of available items.
Becky0216
I have Discontinued products for sale. Prices do not include shipping.
Thanks.
Becky

Pampered Chef Products for Sale!

All stuff is New in box unless noted. Pictures are available upon request. Shipping is extra, or can pick up at my house. Everything is about 30% discount or more.

15 Seasons Best Cookbooks past seasons .50 each or $6.00 for all of them
2 Lemon Pump soap $8.00 each
3 Purple tiles placemats 2 pack $4.00 each
White Tool Turn About $7.00
Simple Additions Round Platter white (new, discontinued one) $15.00
Cranberry Mix N scraper Large $7.00
Bread Crocks- $5.00 each

Attachments

• 100_0175.JPG
    100_0175.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 441
  • 100_0176.JPG
    100_0176.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
I will take the pumpkin dishes, how much for shipping to 34293 and I will paypal you the money.

You're right, we're not allowed to list items in the current catalog. You can offer to PM or email those interested.

just wondering if i could see the list of the non discountinued items i don't see it attached anywhere? thanks

I updated the list to show only those I items I still have left.

I also have some of the current products left if anyone wishes to see the list. Just PM me for it.

do you still have the soap? if so, how much for whatever you have shipping to 99703?please reply to [email protected]
Tracy

updated list and lowered prices.

lower prices.

BEcky I sent you a pvt email.

Are these still available:

White Tool Turn About $7.00
Simple Additions Round Platter white (new, discontinued one) $15.00
Cranberry Mix N scraper Large $7.00

I apologize to everyone who has been sending me messages without a response. I lost my mother suddenly last week and have been lost in my mind since. I def. want to sell the items as I now have a large funeral bill to pay and not much money to pay it. If you have not gotten a response from me, please send another PM. I can't remember who I replied to or not as I delete my messages regularly.

Oh, Becky. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We will be praying for you and yours...

Becky, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

please pm me a list

1. What products are available at discounted prices on Pampered Chef?

Currently, we have a limited stock of discounted products available on our website. These include popular kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories from our Pampered Chef line.

2. How much of a discount can I expect on these products?

The discounts on these products vary, but they are all significantly reduced from their original prices. Some products may have a discount of up to 50% off!

3. How often are new discounted products added to the website?

We add new discounted products to our website on a regular basis, so be sure to check back frequently to see what's new. We also announce new discounts on our social media pages and through our email newsletter.

4. Can I combine discounts or use a promo code on these already discounted products?

Unfortunately, discounts and promo codes cannot be combined with our already discounted products. However, keep an eye out for special promotions and sales where you may be able to use a promo code on top of discounted products.

5. Are these discounted products still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all of our products, including discounted ones, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • Becky0216