• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Used Products - 50% OFF - Clean Out My Closet!

In summary, Lori has a lot of new 50% off products to sell, and she is asking for any product lists that people might have. She also asks for emails if anyone has any left.
ICook4U
50% Off -Products For SaleI have tons of products to get rid of -- all brand new - some from past seasons. Please help me clean my closet out! All at 50% OFF plus shipping. Please PM or [email protected] to get the list :)

Last edited:
Product list comingI am in the process of sending all of you a list that asked for one - please bare with me - this is my first time.:eek:

can't pm the list - please email me.Sorry - I tried to figure out how to attach it to the PM but didn't know how. Actually doesn't work that way. Please email me for the list [email protected]

Last edited:
I'd like the
Scrapers – Tangerine, Lemon & Lime
Trivets – Tangerine, Lemon & Lime

How many cookbooks do you have? Can you let me know which ones, I want quite a few.
Thanks.
Jill

cookbooksI think I have a couple of each different one - let me know which ones you would want and then I can see what I have. I don't think I have very many of the newer ones.

hi - everyone -

If you gave me your email - I am sending you an email. I still have some products left!

Thanks!!:) :)

Hi Lori,

Please forward your product list to me when you get a chance.
[email protected]

Thanks!!

Thanks, everything showed up today with the cranberry tablecloth!

hi -
still have some things left - I will send you emails - Thanks again!!:)

1. What type of products are included in the "New & Used Products - 50% OFF - Clean Out My Closet!" sale?

The sale includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products, such as cookware, utensils, bakeware, and gadgets. It also includes some home and entertaining items, like serving dishes and tableware.

2. Are the used products in good condition?

Yes, all used products have been thoroughly inspected and are in good, usable condition. We only sell products that meet our high standards for quality and functionality.

3. Do you offer any warranties or guarantees on the used products?

No, we do not offer any warranties or guarantees on the used products. However, if you encounter any issues with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

4. Can I return or exchange a used product?

Due to the nature of the sale, all used products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. We recommend thoroughly reading the product description and inspecting the product images before making a purchase.

5. How often do you restock the "New & Used Products - 50% OFF - Clean Out My Closet!" sale?

We restock the sale on a regular basis, but availability may vary depending on the popularity of the products. We recommend checking back frequently to see if any new items have been added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ICook4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
groovybear1213
  • KitchenSmellzSmokey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cindy Lightner
  • kcmckay