• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Quality Kitchenware at Affordable Prices - NIB/NIP Products for Sale!

In summary, we offer a wide range of kitchenware products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools and gadgets, utensils, and servingware. All of our products are brand new and come in their original packaging. Our kitchenware is known for its quality and functionality, using durable materials and innovative designs. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty on some products. Orders can be placed on our website, through an independent consultant, or by hosting a Pampered Chef party. We accept all major credit cards and offer fast shipping options.
PamperedChef
Silver Member
I have the following products for sale. They are NIB/NIP and do not include shipping.

8" Executive Saute Pan $25
12" Executive Family Skillet $75
12" Executive Glass lid $20
Blue Tumbler Set of 4 $15
(2) Blue Family Size Quick Stir Pitcher $15
Barbeque Basting Bottle $8
Bread tubes- $6 ea.
Heart
Flower
Star
Square
Old Style Food Chopper $10
Toaster Bags $1
Small Micro Cooker $4
Stoneware Carrier w/ blue case $15
Nylon Whisk $4
Garlic Press $5
Old Cheese slicer $4
Battery Operated Sifter $7

If anyone is interested in any of these items, please let me know.

Thanks,

Cindy Steiner
PC Consultant

I don't think we are allowed to sell things on here that are current products. You might want to check on that. I think you have to be real vague and then PM people that are interested.

1. What types of kitchenware products do you offer?

We offer a wide range of kitchenware products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools and gadgets, utensils, and servingware. We also have specialized products for baking, grilling, and entertaining.

2. Are your products new and in original packaging?

Yes, all of our products are brand new and come in their original packaging. We take pride in offering high-quality products that are in perfect condition.

3. What sets your kitchenware apart from other brands?

Our kitchenware is designed with quality and functionality in mind. We use durable materials and innovative designs to ensure our products are long-lasting and easy to use. Additionally, our products are affordably priced, making them a great value for customers.

4. Do you offer any warranties or guarantees on your products?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty on some of our products.

5. How can I place an order for your kitchenware products?

You can place an order on our website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or host your own to earn free products and discounts. We accept all major credit cards and offer fast shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pamperinginfl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperinginfl
  • pamperedtraci