• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Find the Excel File 'Products'!

In summary, The "Products" Excel file is a comprehensive list of all products offered by Pampered Chef, including names, descriptions, item numbers, and prices. It can be accessed through the consultant website and is regularly updated. This file can also be customized for individual use. If unable to find the file, contact a team leader or customer service for assistance.
caraighan
Gold Member
Anyone have the link to the Excel file named "Products"??? I can't seem to find it in the files!!! Thanks!!!

Here is the last version, updated by someone here on ChefSuccess for Fall of 2009. I was hoping whoever did it for 2009 had already updated it for 2010.

Anyway, here it is.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Products.zip
    53.4 KB · Views: 424
ChefAnn originally created it and has updated it in the past. I haven't seen her here as much lately, so I'm sure she's just been too busy to update it.

NooraK said:
ChefAnn originally created it and has updated it in the past. I haven't seen her here as much lately, so I'm sure she's just been too busy to update it.

Thanks! I didn't know who had created/updated the file.

does anyone know if this file has been updated for the new products?
Thanks!

Ann hasn't posted anything since June, I'm not sure if she still comes to CS very often. Of course, that doesn't mean that someone else can't take the previous file and do the work to update it.

There is an alphabetical listing on the PC website. I came across it looking for something one day. It is in the downloads section.

There are three downloads available, alphabetical, product number, and price. I love the price one at the beginning of the season. I go through and PROVE how affordable PC really is! did you know that 28% of our prodiucts are $10 or less and that 75% of our products are $30 or less?

The naysayers hit us on our cookware and forged cutlery, they don't realize how many products we have that are actually affordable. I highlight that at every show.

Last edited:

1. What is the purpose of the "Products" Excel file?

The "Products" Excel file contains a comprehensive list of all the products offered by Pampered Chef. It includes product names, descriptions, item numbers, and prices.

2. How do I access the "Products" Excel file?

The "Products" Excel file can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply login to your account and navigate to the "Resources" section. You can download the file from there.

3. Is the "Products" Excel file regularly updated?

Yes, the "Products" Excel file is regularly updated to reflect any new products or changes in pricing. We strive to keep the file as accurate and up-to-date as possible.

4. Can I customize the "Products" Excel file for my own use?

Yes, the "Products" Excel file can be customized to suit your own business needs. You can add or remove columns, rearrange the order of products, and make any other changes that you find helpful.

5. What should I do if I can't find the "Products" Excel file?

If you are having trouble finding the "Products" Excel file, please reach out to your team leader or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the file or help you locate it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robotChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Brenda Rutko