• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products/Business Supplies for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef sells a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, as well as pantry staples and meal kits. These products can be purchased through their website, through a consultant, or by hosting a cooking show. They also offer business supplies for their consultants and have a 30-day return policy for their products.
Chef Jill
10 Turquoise The Secret to a Successful Show is Attendance postcards (Nancy's) $1

20 Recipe for a Successful Show postcards (Town and Country) $1.75 *SOLD

Small black zipped pouch w/red PC logo (Great for collecting $ and checks at shows) $4 *SOLD

1 Citrus colored towel (from set of 2) used for display only at shows $5

Lemon Trivet/hotpad (used for display only) $6

Please e-mail me directly if you are interested with your zip so I can figure shipping costs. Thank you.
Jill

Last edited:

1. What types of products do you sell?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including knives, bakeware, gadgets, and small appliances. We also have a line of pantry staples and meal kits for easy and convenient cooking.

2. Are your products high-quality?

Yes, our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products.

3. How can I purchase your products?

You can purchase our products through our website, through a Pampered Chef consultant, or by hosting a cooking show with friends and family.

4. Do you offer any business supplies for sale?

Yes, we offer a variety of business supplies for our consultants, including catalogs, order forms, and marketing materials. These can be purchased through our consultant website.

5. Can I return or exchange a product?

Yes, we have a 30-day return policy for our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange it for another product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pamperedtraci