• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Product # for 12 Professional Skillet - Online Adjustment Guide

In summary, the conversation discussed the topic of effective communication and how it can impact personal and professional relationships. The participants shared their experiences with communication barriers and strategies for overcoming them. They also emphasized the importance of active listening and being mindful of nonverbal cues. Overall, the conversation highlighted the significance of effective communication in building strong connections and resolving conflicts.
loreo
I have a guest who needs an adjustment for the Professsional Cookware. I was hoping to do it online. I have the show # but not the product#. Does anyone know how to find the product # for the 12" Professional Skillet?

Thanks!

Search the files for "products" and you'll get a .zip file. It contains an Excel spreadsheet that ChefAnn maintains with historical products, too.

Got it! Thanks!

What is the product # for the 12" Professional Skillet?

The product # for the 12" Professional Skillet can typically be found on the packaging or label of the product itself. If you do not have access to the packaging, you can also try looking for the product # on the company's website or by contacting their customer service department.

Is there an online adjustment guide available for the Professional Cookware?

Yes, many companies offer online adjustment guides for their products. You can try searching for the brand of your Professional Cookware and "adjustment guide" on a search engine to see if one is available. If not, you can also contact the company's customer service for assistance.

Can I request an adjustment for my Professional Cookware online?

Some companies may offer online adjustment requests for their products, but it is not always guaranteed. You can try searching for the brand of your Professional Cookware and "online adjustment request" to see if one is available. If not, you can also contact the company's customer service for assistance.

Do I need the product # to request an adjustment for my Professional Cookware?

The product # may be required in order to request an adjustment for your Professional Cookware. It is best to have this information on hand when contacting the company's customer service for assistance. If you are unable to find the product #, providing the show # may also be helpful.

Where can I find the product # for my Professional Cookware?

The product # can typically be found on the packaging or label of the product itself. If you do not have access to the packaging, you can also try looking for the product # on the company's website or by contacting their customer service department.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224