• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Storage Tips for Product Use & Care Cards | PC Customer's Guide

In summary, the Recipe Collections Binder is a great way to store your product use and care cards. It is cheap, easy to use, and holds a lot of cards.
PC4Sharon
Hi. I started PC a year ago plus I have been a PC customer for over 5 years and have accumulated many, many product use & care cards from all the wonderful products I have received free or purchased. Does anyone have any suggestions how to store them for easy access? They have been shoved in a drawer but it's getting full now.

PS: I love this site. I am so glad my director brought it to my attention. :)

The Recipe Collection Binder holds them great and you can add additional by purchasing them on the replacement parts order form.

undefined
PC4Sharon said:
Hi. I started PC a year ago plus I have been a PC customer for over 5 years and have accumulated many, many product use & care cards from all the wonderful products I have received free or purchased. Does anyone have any suggestions how to store them for easy access? They have been shoved in a drawer but it's getting full now.

PS: I love this site. I am so glad my director brought it to my attention. :)

Sharon,

What I have done is purchased the Recipe Collections Binder and put the cards in it. I place them in their respective categories for easy access. You can tape tabs to make the dividers for the different categories. I find that the clear sleeves makes it easy to retrieve and keep them from being soiled.

Sandra

Sharon,

I'm relatively new to PC, too.
I've been putting all the Product Use and Care cards I've accumulated
in an Index Card File Box (available at Office Depot, Office Max, Target, etc).
They come in all different sizes and they're inexpensive, too. I bought the
alphabetized dividers for the box, too. Works great!

Colleen Krueger

Love this site!

Thanks for the tips on using both the Recipe Collection Binder & a file card holder. Thought I can seperate the use & care portion & file in card holder, first by category and than alphabetically. Than place the recipe portion in the Recipe Collection Binder. This will be way better than rummaging through a drawer. Thanks again. :D

Sharon

Would love to share product tips with my group tomorrow night. Anyone want to share their top 10 product tips?

large bar pan can be used to fry bacon in the oven
deep covered baker - any casseroles you normally heat in the oven, heat in baker in microwave 10 min max.
i use my glass bowls (prep, batter, trifle) when I make homemade ice cream. I freeze them beforehand and they get nice and cold so the ice cream doesn't melt on its way from the ice cream maker to the freezer
i use the mix n masher as a pastry blender when I'm making any kind of dough (saw that on here)
I use my scrapers in my cookware
I use my apple corer/peeler/slicer to peel potatoes for a big batch of mashed potatoes (loosen the coring blade and pull it down to only peel without coring and slicing.
Those are just off the top of my head...I'm sure I'll think of more later...

I'm sorry- but what is the "Recipe Collections Binder"??

esavvymom said:
I'm sorry- but what is the "Recipe Collections Binder"??
This thread is originally from 2004, so maybe there had been lots of consultants making "recipe collections binders".ETA: I re-read a post that said they bought the binder...so I guess PC used to sell one. Maybe it was only for consultants though?

babywings76 said:
This thread is originally from 2004, so maybe there had been lots of consultants making "recipe collections binders".

ETA: I re-read a post that said they bought the binder...so I guess PC used to sell one. Maybe it was only for consultants though?

LOL....Thanks. Usually, I catch that! That would make sense. I googled it and found it on ebay and the like, figured out what it was and that it was no longer sold. :)

1. How do I clean my Pampered Chef product?

To clean your Pampered Chef product, simply wash it with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. For tougher stains, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner or the cleaning solution recommended for that specific product. Avoid using steel wool or harsh scrubbers, as they can damage the surface of the product.

2. Can I put my Pampered Chef product in the dishwasher?

Many Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product use and care card to be sure. Some products may have special care instructions or may not be recommended for dishwasher use. If unsure, hand washing is always a safe option.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef product in the microwave?

Some Pampered Chef products are safe for use in the microwave, while others are not. Always check the product use and care card for specific instructions. If using in the microwave, make sure the product is microwave-safe and follow recommended heating times.

4. How do I store my Pampered Chef product?

The best way to store your Pampered Chef product depends on the type of product. Some products, such as knives, should be stored in a knife block or sheath to protect the blades. Others can be stored in a cabinet or drawer. Always make sure the product is completely dry before storing to prevent rust or mold.

5. Can I use metal utensils on my Pampered Chef product?

It is not recommended to use metal utensils on Pampered Chef products, as they can scratch or damage the surface. Instead, use non-metal utensils, such as silicone or wooden tools. If a metal utensil must be used, use caution and avoid scraping or pressing too hard on the product's surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryMVA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • jbondr
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Bren706