• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Included in the Product Upgrade Kit for January Sign-Ups?

In summary, the product upgrade kit is a special offer for new Pampered Chef consultants who sign up between December 15th and January 21st. This kit includes additional products that are not typically part of the standard starter kit. Eligibility for the product upgrade kit is based on the sign-up date, so if you signed up on January 8th, you are eligible. The specific products included in the upgrade kit may vary, but typically it includes popular items from the current catalog. The upgrade kit is offered at no additional cost and is only available for new sign-ups between December 15th and January 21st.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
In the weekly bits it said that if you signed between December 15th and january 21st you will be eligible for a product upgrade kit... Does anyone know anything about that??? I signed on January 8th... and I was wondering what all comes in it????

pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS said:
In the weekly bits it said that if you signed between December 15th and january 21st you will be eligible for a product upgrade kit... Does anyone know anything about that??? I signed on January 8th... and I was wondering what all comes in it????
You can see the kit in the special edition consultant news. It is on the PC website under manage/news you can use/consultant news.

The upgrade costs $105.

Wow, the upgrade costs almost as much as the new kit!

I think anyone that wants a kit upgrade should be able to buy one. What do they have to lose. You're buying it. I mean what does it matter if you started in December or November or October......

cmdtrgd said:
The upgrade costs $105.
hmm... I am looking, but I can't seem to find it. i am looking on page 17 of the special edition consultant's news...

kate do you know what will come in the upgrade kit???

The answers to your questions are on the website. Go under download Center and choose New Consultant Kit and Rewards Program Q&A. It will answer all your questions you may have.

;)

By the way, Congratulations on joining an outstanding Company. I have attached the filed for you.

Attachments

• new_con_kit_rewards_qa.pdf
    142.2 KB · Views: 1,329
So that's good!! I wonder what exactly (which) products will be in it...

You will recieve the products that are not in the original kit.

Such as:

cooling rack, ulimate madoline, mini muffin pan, large bar pan, bowl caddy with two simple addition bowls, micro plane grader, 5" Forged Cutlery Knife, 2 small prep bowls, silicon pastry brush, the new adj measuring spoon, 8" saute pan, 2 cup easy read measuring cup, mini tart shaper, slotted turner

Last day to purchase upgrade is Jan 22nd.

Last edited:
So... here goes:
I found the list of products that are included in the new kit. I have listed out the ones that would be in the product upgrade because the Q&A said that all of the new products to the starter kit would be in the upgrade package.
The Pampered Chef®
Executive Cookware

8” Sauté Pan
Classics® Stoneware
Large Bar Pan
Simple Additions®
Small Bowls (set of 2)
Small Bowl Caddy
Chef’s Tools
Slotted Turner
Cutting Edge
Forged Cutlery Utility Knife – 5”
Ultimate Mandoline Microplane®
Adjustable Grater
Mix & Measure
Easy Read Measuring Cup (2 cup)
Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon
Prep Bowls (sample set of 2)
Bakeware
Stackable Cooling Rack
Mini-Tart Shaper
Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan
Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush

I think this is what it might be?? What do you all think??

jennifer said:
You will recieve the products that are not in the original kit.

Such as:

cooling rack, ulimate madoline, mini muffin pan, large bar pan, bowl caddy with two simple addition bowls, micro plane grader, 5" Forged Cutlery Knife, 2 small prep bowls, silicon pastry brush, the new adj measuring spoon, 8" saute pan, 2 cup easy read measuring cup, mini tart shaper, slotted turner

Last day to purchase upgrade is Jan 22nd.

Ha... I just posted then saw you did as well. I am originally from Owasso, Oklahoma.:)

What is the product upgrade kit for January sign-ups?

The product upgrade kit is a special offer for new Pampered Chef consultants who sign up between December 15th and January 21st. It includes additional products that are not typically part of the standard starter kit.

Am I eligible for the product upgrade kit if I signed up on January 8th?

Yes, if you signed up between December 15th and January 21st, you are eligible for the product upgrade kit. Make sure to check your email or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What products are included in the upgrade kit?

The specific products included in the upgrade kit may vary, but typically it includes popular items from our current catalog. Some examples may include our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, or any new product launches.

Do I have to pay extra for the product upgrade kit?

No, the product upgrade kit is offered at no additional cost to new consultants who sign up during the specified time period. It is our way of thanking you for joining our team and giving you a head start with some great products.

Is the product upgrade kit available for all new sign-ups?

No, the offer for the product upgrade kit is only available for new consultants who sign up between December 15th and January 21st. If you signed up outside of this time period, you will not be eligible for the upgrade kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trudie32
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • evvy