• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Switching Products: Order Adjustments on Website

In summary, to make changes to your order on the website, log into your account and go to your order history. From there, select the order you wish to make changes to and click "Edit". You can also cancel an item from your order by going to your order history and clicking "Cancel". If you want to add an item to your existing order, place a new order or contact customer service. To change the shipping address, go to your order history and click "Edit", but if the order has already shipped, contact customer service. Finally, you can switch to a different product after placing your order, but it will be considered a return and you must follow the return policy or contact customer service for assistance.
beepampered
I have a guest who ordered the Suds Pump but wanted the Oil spritzer. Is there a way to do a "switch" product adjustment on the website or do I have to call it in? Thanks....

I believe you have to call in a "switch".

Yes you need to call or email.

Yes, you have to call that one in, because they will need to refund payment or take payment for anything that is not an even exchange.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, there is not a way to do a product switch adjustment on the website. You will need to call our customer service line to make the switch for your guest's order. Our team will be happy to assist you with this and make sure your guest receives the correct product. Thank you for your understanding. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make changes to my order on the website?

To make changes to your order on the website, you will need to log into your account and go to your order history. From there, you can select the order you wish to make changes to and click on the "Edit" button. This will allow you to adjust the quantity, size, or color of the product before proceeding to checkout.

2. Can I cancel an item from my order?

Yes, you can cancel an item from your order on the website. Simply go to your order history and select the order you wish to cancel. Click on the "Cancel" button next to the item you want to remove and confirm the cancellation. Please note that once an item has been shipped, it cannot be canceled.

3. What if I want to add an item to my existing order?

If you want to add an item to your existing order on the website, you will need to place a new order for the additional item. However, you can contact our customer service team and they may be able to assist you in combining the two orders and adjusting the shipping cost.

4. How can I change the shipping address on my order?

To change the shipping address on your order, go to your order history and select the order you wish to change. Click on the "Edit" button and you will be able to update the shipping address. If your order has already been shipped, you will need to contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I switch to a different product after placing my order?

Yes, you can switch to a different product after placing your order on the website. However, this will be considered as a return and you will need to follow our return policy. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance with switching to a different product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam