• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

JT's Campfire Gear: What to Bring and Use

In summary, essential items to bring for a campfire include firewood, matches or a lighter, newspaper or kindling, and a fire starter. You can bring your own campfire cooking equipment, but it is recommended to use JT's Campfire Gear for safety and durability. To properly extinguish a campfire, let the fire burn down to embers and pour water over them until they are cool to the touch. Flammable liquids or materials should never be brought to a campfire. JT's Campfire Gear is specifically designed for cooking over an open flame and is made with high-quality materials for safety and ease of use. Always follow the instructions and safety guidelines provided with the gear.
JT'S_COOKIN
Hello everyone,

I'M new to PC and new to the site. I am going camping this weekend and wanted to show off some products that can be used by the campfire. Any suggestions? I don't have a ton of stuff but I do have the rock crock? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
JT

All of the grill products, any of our knives,collapsible bowls, bamboo products,quick stir pitcher,these are all great for campers..

If you have the Party Sticks, they're great for around the campfire. They can hold drinks, but they can also hold chips, fixin's for s'mores, and such.

Just remember that the RockCrok should not be used on the campfire.

Thanks Bren706. I was going to phone HO to find out if the Rock Crok could be used in the fire. But it is still a good camping item (Coleman stove, BBQ, or the like).

Great idea for the party sticks!

1. What are the essential items to bring for a campfire?

The essential items to bring for a campfire include firewood, matches or a lighter, newspaper or kindling, and a fire starter. These items will help you start and maintain a safe and controlled fire.

2. Can I bring my own campfire cooking equipment?

Yes, you can bring your own campfire cooking equipment, but we highly recommend using JT's Campfire Gear. Our gear is specifically designed for outdoor cooking and is made with high-quality materials for durability and safety.

3. How do I properly extinguish a campfire?

To properly extinguish a campfire, you should first let the fire burn down to embers. Then, pour water over the embers and stir them with a shovel or stick to ensure all the coals are wet. Continue adding water and stirring until the fire is completely out and the coals are cool to the touch.

4. Are there any items I should not bring to a campfire?

Yes, you should never bring flammable liquids or materials to a campfire. This includes gasoline, lighter fluid, or aerosol cans. These items can cause the fire to become uncontrollable and can also be dangerous if they catch fire or explode.

5. Can I use JT's Campfire Gear for cooking over an open flame?

Yes, JT's Campfire Gear is specifically designed for cooking over an open flame. Our gear is made with high-quality materials that can withstand high temperatures and is designed to make outdoor cooking easier and safer. Just make sure to always follow the instructions and safety guidelines provided with our gear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies