• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Product Suggestions for Pampered Chef's Spring Line?

a new sweet sprinkle (chocolate peanut butter, maybe?)serving utensils that aren't beaded, but still of good quality (like the ones discontinued a while back)a candy thermometerkids items brought back or new ones added
I'd like to see the collapsible bowl in different colors and sizes. I'd also like a set of glass bowls -- like the old pyrex 3-set of clear or one color. I know we have the batter bowls, but would like these.

Also, I'd like a glass one and two cup measuring cups -- customers have asked for these.

Another request I've had is measuring spoons on a ring with a clip to hold them together nice and neat. They are on the market under other vendors.

<h2>1. What are some product suggestions for Pampered Chef's Spring line?</h2><p>Some potential product suggestions for Pampered Chef's Spring line could include a versatile spice rack with varying hole sizes for storing spices, rubs, and sprinkles; a black spoon rest to match the Tool Turn-About; and an apron, as requested by many customers.</p><h2>2. Does anyone have any good ideas for new products?</h2><p>Ideas for new products could include a multi-purpose kitchen tool, a customizable storage solution for pantry items, or a set of high-quality knives.</p><h2>3. What are some popular products that could be improved for the Spring line?</h2><p>Some popular products that could be improved for the Spring line might include a more durable version of a current item, a redesigned version with added features, or a seasonal variation of a top-selling product.</p><h2>4. Are there any specific themes or trends that could inspire new products for the Spring line?</h2><p>Potential themes or trends that could inspire new products for the Spring line may include eco-friendly or sustainable kitchen tools, technology-driven gadgets, or products that cater to specific dietary lifestyles.</p><h2>5. How can I share my product suggestions with Pampered Chef's headquarters?</h2><p>You can share your product suggestions with Pampered Chef's headquarters by emailing them at their customer service email or submitting your ideas through the "Contact Us" form on their website. You can also share your suggestions with your local Pampered Chef consultant, who can then pass them on to headquarters.</p>

1. What are some product suggestions for Pampered Chef's Spring line?

Some potential product suggestions for Pampered Chef's Spring line could include a versatile spice rack with varying hole sizes for storing spices, rubs, and sprinkles; a black spoon rest to match the Tool Turn-About; and an apron, as requested by many customers.

2. Does anyone have any good ideas for new products?

Ideas for new products could include a multi-purpose kitchen tool, a customizable storage solution for pantry items, or a set of high-quality knives.

3. What are some popular products that could be improved for the Spring line?

Some popular products that could be improved for the Spring line might include a more durable version of a current item, a redesigned version with added features, or a seasonal variation of a top-selling product.

4. Are there any specific themes or trends that could inspire new products for the Spring line?

Potential themes or trends that could inspire new products for the Spring line may include eco-friendly or sustainable kitchen tools, technology-driven gadgets, or products that cater to specific dietary lifestyles.

5. How can I share my product suggestions with Pampered Chef's headquarters?

You can share your product suggestions with Pampered Chef's headquarters by emailing them at their customer service email or submitting your ideas through the "Contact Us" form on their website. You can also share your suggestions with your local Pampered Chef consultant, who can then pass them on to headquarters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
cookinmama
Replies
Views
esavvymom