• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Product Suggestion: Share Your Brilliant Idea with Us!

S
shellsbells
Hello all.
Does anyone know where one would go to suggest a product for PC? I've looked through the website for a contact email for the test kitchen but can't find anything. I have a brilliant idea that I would love to share! :) Thank you! Shelley

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to consultants corner. On the first red tab managing your business scroll down to home office contacts and click. Then scroll down again to home office emails and click that, then scroll down to new produdct suggestion and click that and there you go. I hope this made sense! :D

Thank you so much. It was very easy to find. :D

1. What is the purpose of suggesting a product for PC?

The purpose of suggesting a product for PC is to provide feedback and ideas to the company for potential new products or improvements to existing products. This allows the company to better understand their customers' needs and preferences.

2. How can I suggest a product for PC?

You can suggest a product for PC by contacting the company directly through their website, social media platforms, or through customer service. Some companies may also have a designated email or form for product suggestions.

3. Is there a specific format or guideline for suggesting a product for PC?

Each company may have their own specific format or guidelines for product suggestions. It is best to check their website or contact them directly to inquire about their process. However, in general, it is helpful to provide a clear and detailed description of the product idea and its potential benefits.

4. Will I receive any credit or compensation for my product suggestion?

This varies depending on the company's policies. Some companies may offer rewards or recognition for product suggestions that are implemented, while others may not provide any compensation. It is important to clarify this with the company beforehand.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting a product suggestion for PC?

There may not be a specific deadline for submitting a product suggestion, but it is best to submit it as soon as possible to increase the chances of it being considered. Companies may also have specific times of the year when they review product suggestions, so it is important to check their website or contact them for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JT'S_COOKIN
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies