• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Product Display for Craft Show Success!

In summary, PC offers a Show to Go Case that can't be purchased yet. The case helps consultants carry all of the products they will be using to shows.
Swirl
Just wanted to know how much product do you take to shows? Do you set up a display table or just the tools you will be using? I want to take everything I own to shows, but is getting alittle to much to take. I guess I'm a hands on type of person, and I just think it's great to touch the tools and feel how well made they are. Just wanted to know what everybody else does at their shows!

Use your catalog!Stacy,

It is so wonderful to have a ton of products to show everyone; however, it is a pain in the butt to pack them all in and out!! You also want to make your job look easy to make recruiting a cinch!! If you are taking 5 trips to the car, no hostess is going to envy you and want your job!

I personally take all of the tools I will use for the recipe along with: tool turn about stocked FULL, seasonal products (like roasting pan, carving board...or 3-5 new products when they come out), 3-4 cookbooks, a piece of simple additions, a piece of cookware and a piece of stoneware. If I am using cookware and stoneware then I don't worry about taking an additional piece. I also like to take my cooling rack and a linen to make a little display with those seasonal products on the table or counter I am demoing on! I can fit all of my products I am using along with most others (besides roasting pan and large items) in my rolling show to go case! I take all 3 pieces of my show to go and that is all. In my show to go bag, I carry all my paperwork, cookbooks, money bag, pens, calculator etc. I make 2 trips to the car and that is it!

You want to use your catalog a ton!! We have a beautiful catalog with tons of pictures that will help you sell everything in there! I always refer to the page of products I am cross-selling even if I don't have them there!

Hope this helps!

Thanks Marlene that helps alot, though I don't have the Show and Go bags I did purchase a luggage set just for my pc stuff. That has been a tremendous help with lugging stuff here and there. I'm going to try your suggestion at my next show and see how that goes. Thanks for your quick reply.

Show to Go Case?Where do I order a Show to Go Case?

As far as I know we cannot order the show to go yet. That was a promotion a few months back.

Can't BuyThe show-to-go can't be purchased yet. I have heard a rumor that the bags will not be available at all for purchase. But who knows, this could be a nasty rumor with no foundation! But you can buy other bags to do the job!

I just wonder why PC would offer something that has been such a great help with shows and not offer it for everyone. I just started with PC in Nov and was not a consultant in time to earn the show and go set. It just seems a shame to me that this would be the case. I know it was a great incentive...but they are such a prcactical item to better our buisness (and I'm all for that).

I believe that they will eventually offer all Show-to-go pieces for sale to all consultants. If I remember correctly, the old showcase ($100!!) was an incentive piece and then offered for sale. I didn't earn the last piece :( and am anxiously awaiting the opportunity to purchase it!

I'm still waiting for them to ship my carry all tote. They shipped my tool turn about tote and my rolling case, but when I earned the carry all, it was on back order and my e-mail stated that it should arrive by christmas, but I have yet to see it. I hope they don't forget about me!!

Me Too!!! I don't have mine either!!

I earned all 3 pieces and have only recieved the tool turn about tote. I asked a few weeks ago when I called for something else and they told me that now they are expecting them to be shipped to us by the end of Jan. I was so bummed, I really would like to make my life a little easier with those totes, but oh well. I will be happy once the UPS man delivers them. Poor guy just delivered my last box in the pouring rain. He told me I can't order anything when it rains. Have a great holiday!
Amanda Fairall :D

They are being shipped out NOW!!I got an email today that says:

Dear Kitchen Consultant,

We'd like to thank you once again for your patience and understanding in the delayed shipment of your award. We have started to ship awards based on when they were earned and as we receive the inventory. If you have earned more than one level, you may receive the higher level Show-to-Go award first, simply because it arrived in our warehouse first. Be assured the others will follow shortly.

We hope that you enjoy your reward and find it beneficial when traveling to and from Shows. Congratulations on your fantastic achievement, and thank you for all that you do for The Pampered Chef! Keep up the great work!

Best wishes,
The Pampered Chef

So, hopefully we will get them soon!

Last edited:
I got my first 2 pieces but waiting for what seems forever for my rollabout case :rolleyes:

1. How do I choose which products to display at a craft show?

When selecting products for your display, consider the theme of the craft show and the audience it attracts. Choose a variety of products that showcase your brand and appeal to different demographics. It's also important to select products that are visually appealing and easy to demonstrate.

2. How should I arrange my products on the display table?

Arrange your products in a visually appealing way that draws the customer's eye. Use varying heights and group similar products together. Make sure there is enough space for customers to pick up and examine the products.

3. Should I offer samples of my products at the craft show?

Offering samples is a great way to attract customers and allow them to try your products before they buy. Make sure to have enough samples available and clearly label them with any allergy information.

4. How can I make my display stand out from other vendors?

Get creative with your display! Use props, banners, or signage to make your booth eye-catching. You can also offer special deals or promotions to entice customers to stop at your booth.

5. How can I keep my display organized and tidy throughout the craft show?

Have a designated area for extra stock and packaging materials. Keep your display table clean and clutter-free by regularly restocking and organizing products. Have a trash bin nearby for any discarded packaging or samples.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Swirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gojuliego
  • jrny2001