• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Search in Order History

In summary, product search in order history is a feature that allows users to search for specific products within their order history on a website or online platform. To use this feature, users can go to their order history page and use the search bar or filter option to enter the name or details of the product they are looking for. Depending on the website or platform, users may be able to search for multiple products at once. If a product cannot be found in the order history, it may have been purchased under a different account or was not included in the order. Not all websites or platforms offer this feature, so it's best to check with the specific website or platform for availability.
marystell1
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to search for product order history on the new website? I'd like to know which customers bought a certain item. You could run a report in P3 but I haven't found a way to do it in on the new website.

if it's from a show, you can go under My Shows & Orders tab. Then you can search by date range, show #, Name, email, phone. But if you're looking for stats, you would want to go to Selling & Recruiting tab, then to Consultant Connection, this gives you commission, order totals, & how your team is doing for the month.

Try going under Selling and Recruiting and then Personal Business Reports

What is product search in order history?

Product search in order history is a feature that allows users to search for specific products within their order history on a website or online platform.

How do I use product search in order history?

To use product search in order history, simply go to your order history page and look for a search bar or filter option. Enter the name or details of the product you are looking for, and the results will show all orders that contain that product.

Can I search for multiple products at once?

It depends on the specific platform or website. Some may allow you to enter multiple product names or details in the search bar, while others may only allow one at a time. It's best to check with the website's support or FAQ section for more information.

What if I can't find the product I'm looking for in my order history?

If you can't find a specific product in your order history, it's possible that it was purchased under a different account or was not included in the order. You can try searching for it using a different name or detail, or contact the website's customer support for assistance.

Is product search in order history available on all websites?

No, not all websites or online platforms offer product search in order history. It's best to check with the specific website or platform to see if this feature is available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom