• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Samples & Ordering Rules for the New Season

In summary, the rule for ordering product samples for the new season is that they are only available for purchase in February and March. You need to be active in either January, February, or March to purchase them. They are also available for new consultants to purchase within their first 60 or 90 days. However, there may be a block for everyone except new consultants, but it may not always work. It is also possible to order more than one of each sample package, but it does not guarantee that the order will be honored.
pampchefrhondab
What is the rule on ordering product samples for the new season? I'm inactive right now, but I hope to get a show in this month. If I don't have sales in December do I have to have them in January to order product samples? Or can I skip January and submit in February and still order samples? I thought there were so many months in a row you had to sell in order to buy new product samples. I couldn't find it in the handbook.

I've already lost my career sales so I don't care if I have two inactive months in a row.

Thanks,

They are available to purchase in February and March. So you need to be active in January, February or March to purchase them. If you aren't active in January, you cannot purchase them in February until you are active in February. Same with March.

I think you're thinking of kit enhancement, not the sample packages, which are available throughout the season.

I could order product samples right now if I wanted to, and I submitted a September show in October, and have not yet submitted my November shows. Does that answer your question.

Intrepid_Chef said:
I think you're thinking of kit enhancement, not the sample packages, which are available throughout the season.

I could order product samples right now if I wanted to, and I submitted a September show in October, and have not yet submitted my November shows. Does that answer your question.

If you are referring to the new product samples, you cannot order them now. They are only available to purchase the month prior to them coming out and the month they come out (August and September - February and March). They are available for new consultants to purchase within their first 60 or 90 days - I can never remember what the cut off is.

I was just on Consultant's Corner and saw all the sample packages up still.

Never bought a sample package in my life, so I'm not sure of the details.

Intrepid_Chef said:
I was just on Consultant's Corner and saw all the sample packages up still.

Never bought a sample package in my life, so I'm not sure of the details.

They're up there because new consultants can order them in their first 6 weeks no matter when they start their business. Those who are consultants when the products are introduced can order them only in the months already mentioned.

I've been a consultant for 2 years and I could still go through the purchase process. I just got a package D today to use for Xmas gifts and another spice turn about.
If there is supposed to be a block for everyone but new consultants, it's not working.

Careyann said:
I've been a consultant for 2 years and I could still go through the purchase process. I just got a package D today to use for Xmas gifts and another spice turn about.
If there is supposed to be a block for everyone but new consultants, it's not working.

hm? There is supposed to be a block. I've always wondered why it still shows up for me after September 30th. I'd love to get more samples.

I tried. I got the following message: Error: You may only purchase one of each package.Your selection conflicts with sample package(s) that you have purchased in the past.

I hadn't purchased any prior to today. I know they won't let you order more than 1 of each sample package, but if you are trying to order one and have not ordered that particular package yet, it should let you.

In case there was confusion, I got my first spice turnabout by earning it in sell-a-thon in June, so I hadn't ordered one through the sample package before.

oh okay. But, you were able to order after September 30th! Yeah!

I expect that order will be put on hold and you'll find they won't honor it - unless they changed the rules on that but I do recall it being written that we had until Sept. 30 to order. Just because it went through doesn't mean you'll get it.

BethCooks4U said:
I expect that order will be put on hold and you'll find they won't honor it - unless they changed the rules on that but I do recall it being written that we had until Sept. 30 to order. Just because it went through doesn't mean you'll get it.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's the same thing as ordering more than one item than you are supposed to on a supply order. You can do it but it doesn't mean that they will send it to you!

BethCooks4U said:

wadesgirl said:
Exactly what I was thinking. It's the same thing as ordering more than one item than you are supposed to on a supply order. You can do it but it doesn't mean that they will send it to you!

What they said.

Just because you ordered it, doesn't mean you'll get it!

I just checked the shipment status and it says Released for Picking.

So I guess we'll see.

I was referring to the new product samples. So from what you are saying if I'm active in January February or March I'll be able to order them - right? I plan on having a January show so it sounds like I'll be able to order them in February.

For some reason I thought they changed it to where you had to be active more then 1 month in a row.

Thanks,

In case anyone wonders, they shipped my product samples. Got the email tonight thanking me for my order and saying it was shipped today.So I guess if you haven't ordered the fall product samples yet, you still can!

Although the paperwork does have a deadline for ordering sample packages, I've never known an order not to go thru just because it was after the deadline.
I've known several consultants over the past four years who simply didn't have the funds to order everything they needed at once, so they waited til the money was available to do so. Of course, HO is free to enforce that deadline anytime they wish, so I wouldn't bank on that always being the option.

Leggy (the Lurker) ;)

1. Can I receive free product samples from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not offer free product samples at Pampered Chef. However, we do have a generous return policy if you are not satisfied with your purchase.

2. Are there any restrictions on using product samples for personal or business use?

Our product samples are intended for personal use only and cannot be used for business purposes. This includes selling or promoting the products to others.

3. How many product samples can I order at one time?

You are limited to one product sample per product. This allows us to provide samples to as many customers as possible.

4. Are there any shipping fees for product samples?

Yes, shipping fees will apply to product samples just like regular orders. However, we occasionally have promotions or offers that include free shipping on product samples.

5. Can I return a product sample if I don't like it?

Yes, you can return a product sample within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with it. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U