• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Product Images Without Backgrounds

In summary, to remove the background from product images, you can use photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva, or online background removal tools. The best way to capture product images without a background is by using a lightbox or solid-colored backdrop. You can also use your smartphone and photo editing apps, but for more professional results, a computer and software are recommended. It is important to have consistent backgrounds for all product images for a cohesive and recognizable brand. The recommended file format for product images without backgrounds is PNG, but JPEG can also be used.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Ok..I am very computer illiterate and I would like to make my own guest and host special labels for my catalogs..how to I get the products pics like you all use..with no background..just the pic of the product?

I dont know how everyone does it but here my thought:

You could go to the PC website and look up the products you'd like to use, click the photo to where it describes the uses and things. Then you would right-click the photo and just click "save image". Open your software you are using to make the labels and place it wear you want ;]

Thank you SO MUCH..that worked great..thank you.

Your welcome! :] I'm glad I could help.

Also someone else told be about this website:http://s7ondemand5.scene7.com/is/image/ThePamperedChef/2582?$product$notice the numbers "2582", you can change those numbers to the item number of the item you want and get the image that way too. Copy and paste or save.

1. How do I remove the background from my product images?

To remove the background from your product images, you can use photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva. These programs have tools specifically designed for background removal, such as the Magic Wand tool or the Background Eraser tool. You can also use online background removal tools for a quick and easy solution.

2. What is the best way to capture product images without a background?

The best way to capture product images without a background is by using a lightbox or a solid-colored backdrop. This will create a seamless and clean background for your images. You can also use natural lighting or studio lighting to enhance the quality of your images.

3. Can I use my smartphone to edit product images and remove the background?

Yes, you can use your smartphone to edit product images and remove the background. There are many photo editing apps available for both iOS and Android devices that have background removal tools. However, for more precise and professional results, it is recommended to use a computer and photo editing software.

4. Is it important to have consistent backgrounds for all my product images?

Yes, it is important to have consistent backgrounds for all your product images. This creates a cohesive and professional look for your brand. Customers will also be able to easily recognize your products and brand when browsing your website or social media.

5. What file format should I use for product images without backgrounds?

The recommended file format for product images without backgrounds is PNG. This format supports transparent backgrounds, which will allow you to easily overlay your product images onto different backgrounds for marketing purposes. You can also use JPEG format, but it does not support transparent backgrounds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Wallace
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • NRcritques
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NRcritques
  • esavvymom