• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Pictures - Spring/Summer 06

In summary, someone sent Rhonda B. the pdf files of all the products for cutting out and using on a bridal board. These are much easier then cutting out from the catalog and she appreciates them. Rhonda B. also asks if someone here has the new Spring/Summer 06 products. Lisa responds that she does and can send them to Rhonda. Brenda says her shower is on June 4th and Lisa sends her the product list and product numbers for the items.
pampchefrhondab
Hi,

Someone sent me the pdf files of all the products for cutting out and using on a bridal board. This is so much easier then cutting out from the catalog and I really appreciate them.

I don't have the new Spring/Summer 06 products and was wondering if you or someone here have them? If so, can you please post them or email them to me at [email protected]?

Thanks for your help!

Rhonda B.

Could you send me the ones you have??Rhonda,

Could you send me the files you do have, I also have an upcoming Bridal Shower.

Thanks,

Lisa

[email protected]

Sprin/Summer Products picturesHere is the pictures. They were very much easier then cutting them out of the catalog. I actually got them from someone on this site. Thank you.

Brenda K.

Attachments

• new products 3 2006.pdf
    196.6 KB · Views: 336
  • new prodcuts 2 2006pdf.pdf
    265.7 KB · Views: 293
  • new products 2006.pdf
    316.8 KB · Views: 378
So you just print these out and then cut and paste onto cards?? I just want to be sure.

Thanks,

Lisa

Thank YouThank you so much Brenda - I really appreciate it!

Hi Lisa - I printed mine on cardstock. I'm also going to print the product numbers for the items on sticky paper and stick them on the bottom edge of the pictures (not price because it might change). I create a list in Excel by price which I give the guests at the shower (which also lists the product number) so if they have a certain amount they want to spend, they will have an easier time picking the item from the board. Otherwise, if they have to look at the items for the price it could take all day. I know I'm on a budget and would have to know the price of products.

Good luck w/you shower. Mine is on June 4th.

Rhonda B.

Index CardsSlowly but surely, whatever is on the bride's wishlist that is what I make up onto cards. I cut the pictures and place them on decorative scrapbook cardstock. Then I printed out the product name and price and glued that on with the picture. Then I put them on dowels and stuck them into a basket. Then I just send the basket around and people could just pick out of there what they wanted for the bride. Hope this makes sense. Good luck! Brenda K.

1. How can I access the product pictures for Spring/Summer 06?

To access the product pictures for Spring/Summer 06, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Products" tab. From there, select "View Catalog" and then choose the Spring/Summer 06 catalog. You will find the product pictures under each category.

2. Can I use the product pictures for my own marketing materials?

Yes, you are welcome to use the product pictures for your own marketing materials as long as they are used for the promotion of Pampered Chef products and not for any other purpose.

3. Are the product pictures available in high resolution?

Yes, the product pictures for Spring/Summer 06 are available in high resolution. You can download the high resolution images by clicking on the "Download High Resolution" button under each product picture.

4. How often are the product pictures updated?

The product pictures for Spring/Summer 06 are updated on a regular basis to ensure that all new products are included. We strive to provide the most accurate and up-to-date images for our consultants and customers.

5. Can I request a specific product picture if it is not available?

If you are unable to find a specific product picture for Spring/Summer 06, you can contact our customer service team and request for it. We will do our best to provide you with the requested image as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Tracy99