• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Tool Turnabout Gift: Is My Order Lost?

In summary, the person has ordered a tool for a baby shower gift on the 10th and has been waiting for it since the 25th of May. However, when they checked the status on TPC.COM, it showed that no orders were placed in the past 30 days. They are wondering if the order went through and are upset that they might not have a gift for the shower. They are also unsure if they can place personal orders as an inactive consultant. Another person suggests having someone else order it for them or ordering it as a guest. The person ends up reordering it as an individual order and hopes to receive it before the shower. They are also advised to call HO to check the status of their original order.
pchefinski
i've ordered a tool turn about that i want to use in part of a baby shower gift on the 10th (next saturday). mind you, I ordered it on the 25th of may. i've been waiting for it in the mail. went to check the status of it on TPC.COM and it said that i haven't placed any orders in the past 30 days. so does that mean that i've been waiting all this time for an order that told me was processed through but never was?? i can't believe i'm going to be without a gift for my husband's boss's wife at her baby shower.. she's a friend.. i'm getting upset over this.. anyone have any idea what happened? i did the order through a personal order. but now i just realized that maybe i can't place personal orders if i'm not an active consultant (i'm still inactive :( ).. but why would PP tell me that all was well and let me put it through as a personal order (give me confirmation number and everything!) if i couldn't do the order?? i don't understand.. do i need to try to order it again? help!!

Sorry I can't answer your questions, but maybe you could have another consultant or your director order it for you (or they have an extra one) .If you order it now, it might make it in time, not sure how long shipping takes for you.. just an idea. Is this a PC baby shower? if so, then you could take yours, show her how it would help her (fill it up with all kinds of baby things) and say, you will receive this as a gift from me. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

no it's not a PC baby shower. and i dont have one of my own. *sigh* i guess i'm going to have to order it as a guest (it must not have gone through b/c the money is still in my bank account and there is no record of any order placed on my TPC order history page) and just pray pray pray that it will show up by friday. I wanted to have it all put together by mid-week, but i'll be happy just to get the thing in time! thank you though mary, you did help. I'll probably just place the order tomorrow so it's mailed out monday. and then cross my fingers and pray!

good luck!! They have been really quick with my orders lately.. They are always in New Stanton, Pa, (not sure if that is close to you or not) within 2 days of leaving the wharehouse with all of my local orders. Hope they are that quick for you!!:)

Check your order log. If you have a confirmation number, call HO and see what happened. It could have been a glitch in the system.

I just reordered it on an individual order. cost a little bit more, but I'm praying that I'll get it before Friday. I really don't want to have to put the entire thing together Saturday before the (baby) shower!! (Though, knowing me, that's what will happen!) Thanks to everyone for their help. I'll be sure to post pictures of the gift like I promised on the other thread.

Did you call HO? They could probabl ytell you.

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you have been experiencing with your order for the tool turn about. As a consultant, I understand how important it is to have your order delivered on time and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.It is possible that there may have been a delay or error in the processing of your order. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team at 1-800-342-XXXX to inquire about the status of your order. They will be able to provide you with more information and assist you in getting your order delivered as soon as possible.In the meantime, if you are unable to receive the tool turn about in time for the baby shower, I would be happy to suggest some alternative gift ideas that are available for immediate purchase. Please let me know if you would like me to provide you with some suggestions.Thank you for your understanding and I apologize again for any inconvenience. We value your business and will do our best to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

1. Is there a tracking number for my order?

Yes, you should have received a tracking number in your order confirmation email. If you are unable to locate it, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does it typically take for orders to be delivered?

Delivery times can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. However, most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.

3. Why is my order taking longer than expected to arrive?

Occasionally, there may be delays in the shipping process due to unforeseen circumstances. If your order is taking longer than expected, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. What should I do if my order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track your order and provide updates on its status.

5. Can I cancel or change my order if it has not been delivered yet?

If your order has not been shipped yet, you may be able to cancel or make changes to your order. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mary k
  • Mel92504
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • NooraK