• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Information F/W 05

In summary, the Fall/Winter 05 collection includes a variety of new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Electric Grill & Griddle. There are also promotions and discounts available, including a free Season's Best Cookbook with a purchase of $75 or more. All products come with a one-year warranty and can be seen in person at cooking shows or on the website. While many products are dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended for best results.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have created a product list for our new season. It includes: category under which it is found on the order form, item number, description, price, guarantee, page number in catalog and tips.

I put it in alphabetical order but some items are listed by their group (like cookware and stoneware...).

I used a list created by Dawn Smith as the base (THANKS!!) and added a few tips and a little extra information to it.

I hope you find it useful!

Attachments

• product info FW05.pdf
    102.8 KB · Views: 639
ThanksThanks!!! This is so helpful!!!

Kristy Tate :)

Word Format?This is great! Are you able to post it in a Word document format? I will need to make to changes to reflect the Canadian prices.

Thanks so much!

Stephanie S said:
This is great! Are you able to post it in a Word document format? I will need to make to changes to reflect the Canadian prices.

Thanks so much!
I tried but for some reason I can't upload an excel doc. It says "invalid file type".

If you want I will email it to you.

Please request it by sending me an email. They don't want us clogging up the site with requests for files and I don't want to miss sending someone a copy if they want it.

What do you use the product information form for. is it for your own personal use or do you give it to customers?

1. What new products are being released in the Fall/Winter 05 collection?

The Fall/Winter 05 collection includes a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Electric Grill & Griddle. We also have new additions to our popular Stoneware and Cookware lines.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Fall/Winter 05 collection?

Yes, we have several promotions and discounts available for the Fall/Winter 05 collection. Our Season's Best Cookbook is included for free with any purchase of $75 or more. We also have bundle deals and discounts on select products throughout the season.

3. Is there a warranty for the Fall/Winter 05 products?

Yes, all Fall/Winter 05 products come with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If you have any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I see the Fall/Winter 05 products in person before making a purchase?

Yes, you can see and try out the Fall/Winter 05 products at our in-home cooking shows or at local vendor events. You can also visit our website to view product demonstrations and read reviews from other customers.

5. Are the Fall/Winter 05 products dishwasher safe?

Many of the Fall/Winter 05 products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend handwashing for best results. Please refer to the product care instructions for specific information on each product's dishwasher compatibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Princess
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • ampirolli