• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Images for Newsletters: Policies and Usage Guidelines

S
SassyChef
Hello! I was wondering where we can find images of the products for Newsletters? Are there any policies as far as using images of products? Thanks!

S McKee Kimbrell
Clemson, South Carolina

You can get the images off the PC website. You can copy any image that is shown. I suggest you go to the regular site and look at the products section.

2006 Product ImagesHi!
In case can't copy/paste products off website, here is a flyer that all the ALL the new products. I got it from someone else, I cannot take credit for it, but it has been usefl to me. Thought would pass along. THANKS!

Attachments

• Spring2006NewProductFlyer[1].doc
    432.5 KB · Views: 450
HI, do you happen to have pictures for the other products? Particularly the measrure all, classic batter bowl, and small bar pan? Having trouble copying them off of the web. Thanks!

Pictures neededAttached are the three pictures you asked for.

Attachments

• Classic Batter Bowl.jpg
    Classic Batter Bowl.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 708
  • Measure-All Cup.jpg
    Measure-All Cup.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 523
  • Small Bar Pan.jpg
    Small Bar Pan.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 543
Thank you!

1. What is the best source for finding images of products for newsletters?

The best source for finding images of products for newsletters is from the company or brand's official website or social media pages. These images are likely to be high-quality and approved for public use.

2. Are there any copyright or usage policies for using images of products in newsletters?

Yes, there may be copyright and usage policies for using images of products in newsletters. It is important to obtain permission from the owner of the image before using it in your newsletter. Additionally, some companies may have specific guidelines for using their product images, so it is best to check with them beforehand.

3. Can I use images of products from Google or other search engines in my newsletter?

No, it is not recommended to use images of products from Google or other search engines in your newsletter without obtaining permission from the owner. These images may be copyrighted and using them without permission could result in legal issues.

4. Can I edit or alter product images for my newsletter?

In most cases, it is not allowed to edit or alter product images for newsletters without permission from the owner. This includes cropping, adding filters, or changing the colors. It is always best to use the original image as provided by the company.

5. Are there any restrictions on the size or placement of product images in newsletters?

Some companies may have restrictions on the size or placement of product images in newsletters. It is important to check with the company or brand before using their product images to ensure you are following their guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy