• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef's Black Circle Guarantee: Replacement, Refund or Credit?

I've found that Customer Service really wants to help people out - and I'm willing to try to help someone out if their consultant abandoned them or otherwise didn't help them out. That said, I also have a difficult time believing that a stone that costs $50 is going to last a lifetime. I would think that it would last a few years at the most. I have a feeling that a lot of the people that have lifetime guarantees are people that have had the stones for a really long time.No they never had a lifetime guarantee. I have run into this same thing. People only hear a portion of what we say and when the consultant said "some even have a lifetime guarantee" they heard "lifetime guarantee". Since I
chefkeri
I know that PC offers the customer the 1 year w/ receipt no questions asked... then the extra "black circle" guarantee w/ receipt for what....?
Replacement, refund or credit???

Also, does the "black circle" number INCLUDE or NOT INCLUDE the 1st year?
Is a "black circle" 2.... 2 years total or 3??? :confused:

Thanks for the help!

The circle is the total guarantee for that product.

Turn down the volume a little, will ya?

Thanks K.G.Sorry for the "hyperness" :) Just my nature....

chefkeri said:
Sorry for the "hyperness" :) Just my nature....
Oh, I didn't mean the excitement! Not at all! Stay excited and keep up the enthusiams!

I was referring to the big text. You looked like you were yelling at us!

:)

I like big letters!!For those of us who wear contacts and don't have great vision, I love the big letters. I didn't know you could hear someone's message shouting on this website.... :confused:
Just kidding!! :p I always find it amusing that large letters are considered shouting at someone on chat rooms and forums. I like them. Especially this late at night when my contacts are fuzzy!! :D

CAN YOU HEAR THIS??? lol

Debbie

i'm with you Debbie!! big letters make it easier to read for blind people like me!! my contacts are always fuzzy from lack of sleep!!

I have to agree with kitchen guy. My eyes are getting old too but I find it hard to read when the letters are too big or all caps are used or no caps are used or the paragraph is really long.

My 2 cents.

BethCooks4U said:
I have to agree with kitchen guy. My eyes are getting old too but I find it hard to read when the letters are too big or all caps are used or no caps are used or the paragraph is really long.

My 2 cents.
Sorry, me too.

Typing in all caps or using large text (except to highlight) is considered shouting out here in cyber land.

DebbieSAChef said:
CAN YOU HEAR THIS???
What?

Huh?

Somebody say something?

Guess not. Back to bed. (Yawn)

Product GuaranteeSpeaking about Product Guarantee, I did a show last week and someone brought in a broken stone: #1- she did not have the receipt, #2- does not recall who the consultant is and #3- the consultant told her that the stones are LIFETIME Guarantee!! I told her that the stones have a 3 year guarantee. She proceeded to argue with me! If she was nice about it I would have gave her a new one at ½ off. I gave her the HO #. Does anyone know if the stones ever offer LIFETIME Guarantee? Thanks! :rolleyes:

letscook04 said:
Speaking about Product Guarantee, I did a show last week and someone brought in a broken stone: #1- she did not have the receipt, #2- does not recall who the consultant is and #3- the consultant told her that the stones are LIFETIME Guarantee!! I told her that the stones have a 3 year guarantee. She proceeded to argue with me! If she was nice about it I would have gave her a new one at ½ off. I gave her the HO #. Does anyone know if the stones ever offer LIFETIME Guarantee? Thanks! :rolleyes:
No they never had a lifetime guarantee. I have run into this same thing. People only hear a portion of what we say and when the consultant said "some even have a lifetime guarantee" they heard "lifetime guarantee". Since I have heard this many times in regards to the stones I always make a point that we have a 1 year guarantee with SOME things having an extended guarantee to 2, 3, 5 or even lifetime. I specifically say that stones are 3 years and chopper is 5 and I end by saying - lifetime: knives and Professional & Executive cookware.

If someone hands you a cracked stone or hands you the pieces, you can always check the date code. Look on the bottom of any piece of stoneware you own - there is a date molded right into it. If someone tries to tell you they bought the stone a "...year or so ago..." and the date molded into it is 0597 she's going to have a tough time passing that test. If the date is 1004 there may be a chance of getting it replaced.

Some of the date codes are, in fact, codes (I have one stone that has Ko0 molded into it) that HO can decipher even if we can't. I would bet the K means November but I have no clue of what o0 means.

I've found that Customer Service really wants to help people out - and I'm willing to try to help someone out if their consultant abandoned them or otherwise didn't help them out. That said, I also have a difficult time wanting to help anyone who is belligerant and in my face.

Just be polite, smile and apologize for their problem. Ask them if they have their receipt (they won't) and ask them if they remember their consultant (they do, but their consultant didn't give them what they wanted so they "won't remember") then ask them about when the show was held when they ordered it. HO is going to ask them all those things anyway. If they can't give you any of that information, then you can't really help them. Referring them to HO is the best idea - IMHO.

well i didnt knowi didn't know that everything had a one year gurantee on it no matter what...(read that in the very first post) i have never read that anywhere...can someone point that to me?

tiffanypc05 said:
i didn't know that everything had a one year gurantee on it no matter what...(read that in the very first post) i have never read that anywhere...can someone point that to me?

Wow, really? I'd say your director hasn't done her job training you.

Check out the Recipe for Success, page A-1 under "What You Can Expect From Our Products"

DebbieJ said:
Wow, really? I'd say your director hasn't done her job training you.

Check out the Recipe for Success, page A-1 under "What You Can Expect From Our Products"
Or tiffany wasn't paying attention. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If someone hands you a cracked stone or hands you the pieces, you can always check the date code. Look on the bottom of any piece of stoneware you own - there is a date molded right into it. If someone tries to tell you they bought the stone a "...year or so ago..." and the date molded into it is 0597 she's going to have a tough time passing that test. If the date is 1004 there may be a chance of getting it replaced.

Some of the date codes are, in fact, codes (I have one stone that has Ko0 molded into it) that HO can decipher even if we can't. I would bet the K means November but I have no clue of what o0 means.

I've found that Customer Service really wants to help people out - and I'm willing to try to help someone out if their consultant abandoned them or otherwise didn't help them out. That said, I also have a difficult time wanting to help anyone who is belligerant and in my face.

Just be polite, smile and apologize for their problem. Ask them if they have their receipt (they won't) and ask them if they remember their consultant (they do, but their consultant didn't give them what they wanted so they "won't remember") then ask them about when the show was held when they ordered it. HO is going to ask them all those things anyway. If they can't give you any of that information, then you can't really help them. Referring them to HO is the best idea - IMHO.

Thanks for the helpful info! Isn't it funny that you will get one person at a show that brings something broken with them :p

letscook04 said:
Thanks for the helpful info! Isn't it funny that you will get one person at a show that brings something broken with them :p
The Phillistines are everywhere. ;)

I returned a cracked piece of stoneware to HO several months ago - they sent me a new one and asked me to return the cracked piece in the same package. I took it to the post office (this was before UPS had a store down the block and Kinko's had opened nearby) to mail it to HO.

The box was clearly labeled The Pampered Chef. The clerk had to play 20 questions with me, is it flamable, illegal (all the usual stupid questions) and then asked if it was breakable. I giggled and said, "No, it's already broken."

Some smartass in line said, "That's service! They charge you high prices and then even break it for you."

I looked right at him and asked, "Pampered Chef products are worth every dime, and by the way, what do you think Kohls or Target or Wal-Mart will do for you if something breaks three years after you bought it?"

There was no reply, of course.

....DebbieJ,
my director has done an outstanding job on training me, and i have read the recipe for success more than one time cover to cover, but i guess that didn't stick out in my mind and as busy as pc keeps me it's impossible to remember everything. I've been in the business for a year now and never had anyone say they had something wrong with any of their products so that's another reason why it probably just got pushed out of my mind.

by the way...when i checked out page a-1...it never mentions that they will take it back with no receipt...it just says everything has at least one year gurantee on everything...well i knew that...but can someone point out to where it says that they will take it back without a receipt?

A receipt is usually required. If you call and get a helpful or understanding rep at the Solution Center, sometimes they'll let you return/exchange without one if they can find the original show in the system to verify the purchase date.

1. What is the Black Circle Guarantee?

The Black Circle Guarantee is a promise from Pampered Chef to replace, refund, or provide credit for any Pampered Chef product that does not meet your expectations or has a manufacturing defect.

2. How do I request a replacement, refund, or credit under the Black Circle Guarantee?

You can request a replacement, refund, or credit by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service team. They will guide you through the process and help you find the best solution for your specific situation.

3. Is there a time limit for requesting a replacement, refund, or credit under the Black Circle Guarantee?

No, there is no time limit for requesting a replacement, refund, or credit. Pampered Chef stands by their products and will honor the Black Circle Guarantee at any time.

4. Are there any exceptions to the Black Circle Guarantee?

The Black Circle Guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, or accidental damage. It also does not apply to products purchased from unauthorized sellers or through third-party websites.

5. Can I return a product for a replacement, refund, or credit if I no longer have the original packaging?

Yes, Pampered Chef understands that the original packaging may not always be available. As long as you have proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation, you can still request a replacement, refund, or credit under the Black Circle Guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy Perry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kimmie2015
  • chefannie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jbenjamin