• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Free Product for Qualifying: A Guide for PC Consultants | Susan's Story

In summary, to qualify for a free product as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must have at least $150 in sales and one booking during your current month of sales. You can choose which free product you receive as long as it is included in the current "Get Your Free Product for Qualifying" promotion, which changes each month. Your free product will be automatically added to your next order and shipping is free as long as it is included in your order. If you do not qualify for a free product in a certain month, you can still try to qualify for the next month's promotion.
samcmills
I turned in my four shows for SS1, the last on the 29th of April. I am supposed to get the 3-tier stand with the bowls and squares.

Just wondered how long it takes to get your free product for qualifying and do they list it somewhere on the PC site I can check it and see when it is coming?

Thanks
Susan

Right awayNormally the shipping is about 5 days to NY (I think) so I'm assuming the same amount of time it takes to get your orders would be the same. Have you gotten an email from HO saying you qualified?

Thank you for reaching out to us, Susan! Congratulations on qualifying for your free product for hosting four shows. The processing time for free products can vary, but typically it takes about 4-6 weeks for the product to be shipped to your host. If you have any concerns about the status of your free product, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service at 1-888-687-2433. They should be able to provide you with an update on the status of your free product. Unfortunately, there is no specific listing on the Pampered Chef website where you can track the shipment of your free product. However, you can always check in with your consultant for updates. We hope you enjoy your new 3-tier stand with bowls and squares! Happy cooking!

1. How do I qualify for a free product as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To qualify for a free product as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must have at least $150 in sales and one booking during your current month of sales. This can be a combination of online and in-person sales, and the booking can be either a cooking show or catalog show.

2. Can I choose which free product I receive?

Yes, you can choose which free product you receive as long as it is included in the current "Get Your Free Product for Qualifying" promotion. These promotions change each month, so be sure to check the consultant website for the most up-to-date options.

3. How will I receive my free product?

Your free product will be automatically added to your next order once you have qualified for it. You do not need to do anything else to receive it.

4. Do I have to pay for shipping on my free product?

No, shipping is free for your free product as long as it is included in your next order. If you are only ordering your free product and do not have any other items to add to your order, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.

5. What happens if I do not qualify for a free product during a certain month?

If you do not qualify for a free product during a certain month, you will not receive one for that month. However, you can still try to qualify for the next month's promotion. Your sales and bookings do not carry over from month to month, so you will start fresh each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommylove_07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jenelle
  • jamieannemiller
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lsm72
Replies