• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Product Recommendations for 1,000 Goody Bags | Joining a Show

In summary, Teresa Toops suggests printing out monthly specials flyers and using them as recipe cards. This would save money and be more helpful to recipients.
TJMagoo
I am going to be a part of a show and they are putting together 1,000 goody bags and asked if I had any product to give them to put in. Do you guys have any suggestions for me on this?

I would do recipes on the post cards from vistaprint with your info on the back side and the recipe on the glossy front. They are usually 250 free and then have a discounted rate for larger quantities, or you can order many times in one day same order you just pay shipping each time. (If you are new to vistaprint please use my name Teresa Toops as a referral). They also have other things like magnets, pens etc but I would do one or 2 recipes. (People do not throw recipes away, or maybe 1 recipe and one with substitutions for baking etc, something helpful).

Do not put a product in! That is way too much money for 1000 people. I agree with the recipe cards.

I never thought about recipes on post cards. That is a great idea.

I wasn't planning on adding product. 1,000 is too many for me to spend money on.

1000 post cards are $99.99

What about PC recipe cards with your label on them?
They come 30 to a pack for what, $1? Or see if you can get some from the "While supplies last" list For $0.75 a pack. When in a supply order, search for the item number via the magnifying glass, and type "recipe" in the keyword box. They still have a bunch from the last seasons.

You would need 34 packs of them. Combine that with labels......cost would be what, $50 or so????

Or you could look for one of the "thanks for stopping by my booth". Flyers found in the Files section. Sme of those are two to a page. print that off. They usually have a recipe and a coupon on them. Tweak it to include whatever you want. But before doing that, you may want to let them know what you would include and that it wont be an actual product, since that would be a fortune.

The PC recipe cards sounds like a better idea and cheaper. I'll look into going this route. Thanks!

What if I print out the monthly special flyer and staple it with the cards?

TJMagoo said:
What if I print out the monthly special flyer and staple it with the cards?

Sure. Why not! Maybe look through the flyers on here and see what lovely Kam has made that might have two on a half.....look for mini catalog inserts, i think they usually are smaller. Then maybe you can get two to a page, saving a pack of paper! ;)

Edit, I just checked. In the Flyers forum, there are threads for Flyers With May and Flyers With June. Both have a "mini-cat....". Flyer. One has April/May, in the June thread it has May/June. Those would probably be great! (In fact, I may use that same idea for a booth I have at the end of the month!)

What types of products are commonly included in goody bags?

Goody bags often include small items such as candy, toys, stickers, or trinkets. They may also include promotional items such as pens, keychains, or magnets, as well as practical items like hand sanitizer or lip balm.

How can I choose the right products for my goody bags?

Consider the age and interests of your audience when selecting products. For example, children may enjoy items like coloring books or small toys, while adults may appreciate items like gourmet snacks or travel-sized toiletries.

Where can I purchase products for goody bags?

You can purchase products for goody bags from a variety of sources, such as party supply stores, dollar stores, or online retailers. You can also consider reaching out to local businesses for donations or discounts on items.

What is the average cost of products for goody bags?

The cost of products for goody bags can vary greatly depending on the type and quantity of items you choose. On average, goody bag items can range from $1 to $5 per bag, but this can be adjusted based on your budget.

How can I make my goody bags stand out?

To make your goody bags stand out, consider adding personalized elements such as custom labels or packaging. You can also include unique or trendy items that your audience may not have seen before. Additionally, including a mix of practical and fun items can make your goody bags more memorable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • c00p
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Jennifer E