• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate Holiday Gift Combos at Our Open House!

In summary, a Product Combo Flyer is a promotional tool that showcases a combination of products at a discounted price. It can be accessed through the company's website, catalog, consultant, or newsletter. The products cannot be customized and offer exclusive discounts. There is no limit to the number of flyers that can be purchased, but availability may vary.
leannvv
Does anyone make up a "possible product combo" flyer for Holiday Open Houses so people can see what they can combine to make a great gift?

Thanks! Just what I was looking for!

Glad it helped. This site is full of great information and frequently exactly what we are looking for.

1. What is a Product Combo Flyer?

A Product Combo Flyer is a promotional tool that showcases a combination of products that are often used together or complement each other. It allows customers to purchase multiple items at a discounted price.

2. How can I access the Product Combo Flyer?

The Product Combo Flyer can be accessed through our website, in our catalog, or through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also receive it through email if you are subscribed to our newsletter.

3. Can I customize the products in the Product Combo Flyer?

Unfortunately, the products in the Product Combo Flyer cannot be customized. The combinations have been carefully selected to provide the best value and functionality for our customers.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for the Product Combo Flyer?

Yes, the Product Combo Flyer offers exclusive discounts and savings compared to purchasing the products individually. Keep an eye out for special offers and promotions that may provide even more savings.

5. Is there a limit to how many Product Combo Flyers I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to the number of Product Combo Flyers you can purchase. However, the products in the combo are subject to availability. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure you can take advantage of the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedpartygirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefchristine1023
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
goff.k
  • myjobisaparty