• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Host Special Images on My Business Cards?

In summary, Sonia copied the stoneware image from the host special pdf and wanted to use it on the side of her card. She looked under the consultants corner but couldn't find anything and didn't want to use it if she wasn't supposed to. She found out that all PC photos are copyrighted and she can't use them on her business cards.
Sonia_J
Good morning!

Since I couldn't sleep last night I figured I would start on my buinsess cards.

I copied the stoneware image from the host special pdf and wanted to use that on the side of my card -
But I don't know if thats allowed.
Any thoughts?
I looked under the consultants corner but couldn't find anything.
I don't wantt o use it if I'm not supposed to but I really like the look of it!

Sonia

I believe all PC photos are copyrighted, therefore, you are not allowed to use them on your business cards. I think you can use the logos that are downloadable from CC, but only if you print them yourself on your home computer. You cannot take them to a professional print shop and have business cards made. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but, this is my understanding of the PC guidelines.

PC images for printSonia -

You can download b&w images of the logo for use on things that you print yourself - I did that with print-your-own business cards that I am using for now until I can justify the nice printed ones from the outside vendors!

Look in Corporate Communications & Publications > Advertising and Publicity Guidelines and on the left hand side are the three images that we can use - just click to download.

Good luck -

Below are the guidelines -

Laurel

This is from Consultant's Corner -

"You may use The Pampered Chef logo in advertising and publicity as long as you include your name and proper title, and act in accordance with all other guidelines (see advertising and publicity guidelines). The logo is available for download behind Consultant's Corner; it may not be altered in any way.

You may request use of special event logos, such as those designed for Conferences and incentives, by contacting the Corporate Communications Department. Corporate Communications may be reached via email at [email protected] or phone at (630) 792-7610.

Logos may not be given to outside vendors - e.g. for use on items such as personal checks, business cards, promotional merchandise, etc. Only licensed vendors are authorized to make and sell business supplies and promotional items that feature The Pampered Chef logo and trademarks. They are:

Nancy's Artwork - (719) 550-1000 www.nancyWeb.com
Town & Country - (800) 480-8440 www.townandcountryprinting.com
aim! Image Marketing, LLC - (630) 268-0510 www.aim-image.com

Visit these vendors' Web sites to see the selection of Pampered Chef products they offer."

I am a consultant in the ukhi everyone its so lovely to read all about consultants everywhere,as i have said im a consultant in the uk and am looking to buy some pampered chef pens,t shirts ect have looked on the sites mentioned and they dont ship to uk does anyone know anywhere that i can get these things or that does . Many thanks

You could always....have one of us order for you and then ship it to you. It would cost twice for shipping though (once to us, again to you)

Just and idea

glad I didn't hit print!that's too bad I can't use the stoneware picture but It's easy enough to delete it and input the PC logo from the site.
I didn't want to print them til I could add my web address.

Thank you!

Sonia

thanks for thatthank you very much, but ive actually now had a email from nancys artwork saying they will ship to uk , :) so i am now really happy the only thing is they dont sell pens but hey i cant have everything!

What is product clip art?

Product clip art is a digital image or graphic that represents a physical product. It is often used in marketing materials, websites, and product catalogs.

Where can I find product clip art?

You can find product clip art on various websites, including stock photo sites, graphic design marketplaces, and online clip art libraries. You can also create your own using design software or hire a graphic designer to create custom clip art for your business.

Are product clip art images free to use?

It depends on the source of the clip art. Some websites offer free clip art for personal or commercial use, while others require a license or payment for commercial use. It's important to check the usage rights before using any clip art images.

Can I customize product clip art to fit my brand?

Yes, most product clip art can be customized to fit your brand. You can change the colors, add text, or resize the image to fit your design needs. However, it's important to check the usage rights to make sure you are allowed to make modifications to the clip art.

What file formats are available for product clip art?

The most common file formats for product clip art are JPEG, PNG, and SVG. These formats are compatible with most design software and can be easily resized without losing quality. Some clip art may also be available in vector format, which allows for unlimited scalability without losing quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ElizabethPurvis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • amgreen66