• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Care Chart: Washing Instructions & Tips

In summary, the ice cream dipper can be ruined by putting it in the dishwasher, and it can also be ruined by leaving it in hot water.
pcrae
Does anyone have a chart of products and how to wash them? I was considering making one for my quick reference, but thought I would check here to see if someone already has.

That's a good idea - I wonder if there is something on Consultant's corner.Most things are dishwasher safe but you have to be careful or you could end up with an ice cream dipper in the dishwasher and trust me that's not good!

I was thinking about this recently too. It does seem like 75% of the products are, but a list would be handy.
Wow, Tristen, what happened to the ice cream dipper?

That would be a great list to have!
Some of the bamboo is diswwasher safe, and some of it isn't. The exec lids are dishwasher safe, but the pans aren't - it can get confusing to remember!

I would LOVE to have this ready at hand when someone ask me

I tell everyone to save there Product use and care cards but not too many due.

This would be great to have by the phone and one with me at my shows

I will keep looking for it to be posted on here

Thanks

~

When you put the ice cream dipper in the dish washer the finish on the dipper is ruined. It feels like unpolished metal and gritty. NOT A GOOD THING!

You can also do this to it if you leave it in hot water for a long time.

J.Corley said:
When you put the ice cream dipper in the dish washer the finish on the dipper is ruined. It feels like unpolished metal and gritty. NOT A GOOD THING!

You can also do this to it if you leave it in hot water for a long time.

To add to that, after repeated dishwasher trips, the liquid inside turns from liquid to little pellets and start to rattle...then it no longer functions to melt the ice cream from the heat of your hand...

HO used to put a guide to products out every season. It included warranty and d/w safe info. Now that you mention it, though, I don't recall seeing it the past couple of seasons. And it's not on CC.

I think that they got rid of the list when they condensed the New Consultant Binder. That is where it used to list all of the products with the warranty and whether or not it was dishwasher safe. That was many pages! I would love to have a list even more condensed that that. Is there a list of all items that we could add that info to without starting over? How convenient would that be??

1. How do I clean my stoneware?

Our stoneware can be cleaned with hot water and a small amount of dish soap. Avoid using any abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals, as they can damage the surface of the stoneware. Let the stoneware cool completely before washing, and dry it thoroughly before storing.

2. Can I put my knives in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting knives in the dishwasher. The harsh heat and chemicals in the dishwasher can damage the blades and handles of the knives. Instead, hand wash them with warm water and mild soap, and dry them immediately with a soft cloth.

3. How do I clean my non-stick cookware?

To clean non-stick cookware, use a soft sponge or dishcloth and mild dish soap. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive sponges, as they can scratch the non-stick coating. If there are stubborn stains, you can soak the cookware in warm, soapy water before cleaning.

4. Can I use metal utensils on my cookware?

It is not recommended to use metal utensils on non-stick or coated cookware, as they can scratch the surface and damage the coating. Instead, use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils that are gentle on the cookware.

5. How should I store my kitchen knives?

Kitchen knives should be stored in a knife block or a designated knife drawer to protect the blades and prevent accidents. Avoid storing them loose in a drawer, as they can become dull or cause injury. Make sure to clean and dry the knives before storing them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csnteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • pampered1224
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • CathyP