• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Bags, Pumpkin Dish, Fall/Winter Catalogs, Current Products

In summary, product bags are reusable and durable bags designed for transporting and storing Pampered Chef products. The pumpkin dish is oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures, making it perfect for fall dishes. The fall/winter catalogs are typically available in August and feature a variety of innovative and high-quality products, including the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Ultimate Mandoline. For the upcoming fall/winter season, Pampered Chef will be releasing new products such as the Deluxe Electric Grill, Collapsible Steamer, and Chopper Pro.
deanna_g
Lots of stuff for sale. Catalog tote, 30th ann cookbook, current productsI have the following for sale:

Catalog Tote (I think it's the one they gave us at conference last year. I can't remember if I got rid of that one or the one I had off supply order...I can post a pic if I need to). - $10

30th Anniversary Cookbook (not autographed) - $20

Product bags (the bags that come with show shipments to put customers' products into:
6 Small Bags and 12 Large Bags - $4​

Pumpkin Dish - $4

22 Fall/Winter '10 catalogs (they are stamped with my info, but you can put a label over them) - $10

Current Products at 30% off - Email me for a list ([email protected])

Last edited:
I also have the 30th anniversary cookbook (not autographed) if anyone is interested.

deanna_g said:
I also have the 30th anniversary cookbook (not autographed) if anyone is interested.
How much for this one? I'd be interested.

I have no idea....what's fair on this? $20 + Shipping?

Added a catalog tote! All current products are 30% off. Email me for a list [email protected]

1. What are product bags and how do they work?

Product bags are reusable bags that are designed specifically for transporting and storing Pampered Chef products. They are made from durable materials and have compartments and pockets to keep products organized and protected. They are perfect for carrying products to parties, events, or for personal use.

2. Can the pumpkin dish be used in the oven?

Yes, the pumpkin dish is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking fall dishes such as pumpkin bread, casseroles, or roasted vegetables.

3. When will the fall/winter catalogs be available?

The fall/winter catalogs are typically available in August each year. You can find them online or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What are some of the current products available?

Some of the current products available include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Ultimate Mandoline. These are just a few of the many innovative and high-quality products that Pampered Chef offers.

5. Are there any new products being released for the fall/winter season?

Yes, Pampered Chef releases new products every season. Some of the new products for the fall/winter season include the Deluxe Electric Grill, the Collapsible Steamer, and the Chopper Pro. Keep an eye out for these and other exciting new products in the fall/winter catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pctharper
  • jlamson4
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies