• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustments: How to Handle Missing and Broken Items from a Catalog Show

In summary, the customer received a catalog show with missing and broken items. They were able to do an online product adjustment and received a prompt response from the Home Office. The host also reported missing items and the consultant will assist with another adjustment. The customer may need to follow up with the Home Office if they do not hear back within a week.
chef.katie
I received a catalog show at my house on Tuesday. Three items were missing and one was broken!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I immediately did an online product adjustment. (My first one.) I received an email from HO that same night stating that they would email as soon as they approved the adjustment. Should I have heard from them by now?

Also, the host (for the same catalog show) called me today to tell me that she was short 2 HWC Bar Board sets!! Can I do another adjustment for the same show? Will I still be able to get the bar board sets?

If the bar boards were ordered then yes you can do an adjustment for those 2 boards If they did not get ordered then the only way you can get them is by adding them onto a show that has not been closed yet for May

This just happened to me as well. It takes so long for them to approve the adjustments. I put one in on the 7th for a missing basting bottle brush and the lady wanted it for fathers day..Well they finally got back to me on Monday of this week and it has shipped but wont arrive until the 20th! Shes mad now and I feel bad for her!! I tried to find one for her from the girls and director in my cluster but noone had one!

I put in adjustments for missing items from 2 shows last week...one, the items arrived today...the other, it still sitting in limbo. I don't get it...I submitted both on June 9th

Dear [Customer], I am so sorry to hear about the missing and broken items from your catalog show. I understand how frustrating and disappointing it can be to receive products that are not in perfect condition. I am glad to hear that you were able to do an online product adjustment and that you received a prompt response from our Home Office. Generally, it can take a few business days for an adjustment to be approved and processed. However, if you have not heard back from them within a week, I would recommend reaching out to our Home Office directly for an update on the status of your adjustment. As for the host's missing HWC Bar Board sets, I would be happy to assist with another adjustment for the same show. Our Home Office is usually very accommodating in these situations and will do their best to ensure that you receive the missing products. Just make sure to provide the necessary information and documentation for the adjustment. Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. I will do my best to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchases and that everything is resolved in a timely manner. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or concerns. Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a product adjustment?

A product adjustment is a change or modification made to a product after it has been manufactured or sold. This can include changes to the design, features, or pricing of the product.

2. Why are product adjustments necessary?

Product adjustments are necessary in order to improve the quality, functionality, or profitability of a product. They may also be necessary to address any issues or errors that arise after a product has been released to the market.

3. How are product adjustments made?

Product adjustments can be made through a variety of methods, depending on the type of adjustment needed. This can include physical modifications to the product, updates to software or firmware, or changes to pricing and marketing strategies.

4. Are product adjustments free?

It depends on the reason for the adjustment and the company's policies. Some product adjustments may be covered under warranty or a satisfaction guarantee, while others may require a fee. It is best to check with the company for specific information about the cost of a product adjustment.

5. Can I request a product adjustment?

Yes, customers can typically request a product adjustment if they have a valid reason, such as a defect or malfunction. However, the company may have specific guidelines and procedures for requesting and processing product adjustments, so it is best to contact them directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedPrincess74
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedPrincess74
  • J.Corley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
climbercanoe3
  • ChefBeckyD