• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Handle Product Adjustments for Warped Skillet | Customer Complaints

In summary, you try to call HO for a customer who has a warped skillet and you can't find her receipt, but you eventually speak to someone who tells you that the consultant no longer works for the company. They still need the show name of the product under which the skillet was purchased in order to process an exchange.
D Levad
Gold Member
I have tried to call HO for a customer who has a skillet that is warped. She can't find her receipt for it but knows who the consultant was which is no longer active. Anyway, I sat on hold because they still do not have a recall back option. Finally gave up and decided to email them. It has been a few days and no response yet. How long do you wait before you email again, or call again?
I am really irritated that you can not get through to them either way by phone or email in a timely matter.

I have sent emails before that has never gotten responded. I would call back either first thing in the morning or right before closing to try to get them on the phone. Also, make SURE you complain about your email not being answered.

I've been waiting for an email adjustment for more than a week now. Last time it took about 9 days.

I have been waiting for an email answer for over a week now as well. I was just going to email them again tonight.

Re: doing an adjustment by email

I'd suggest sending your email directly from your regular email program, instead of using the web form on CC. Why? Then you have a copy of the actual email you end in, in the event you need to send it in a second time. Also, when I've had to resubmit, I've added something to that effect in the email subject (XXX, RESUBMISSION). At my director's request, I CC her on any second try.

Thanks for all of the good advise. I will try to call in the morning and if I have to wait on hold again, I will send another email out . I did send one from my personal email and the the second one I sent from cc, so I will not use that again so I do have a copy..

From what I remember, they want the HOST name too. Good luck. I'm curious to see if that works cause I just had a guest trying. Of course, I asked her to call herself because I didn't want to spend hours in the middle of something so you're offering better customer service....

beepampered said:
From what I remember, they want the HOST name too. Good luck. I'm curious to see if that works cause I just had a guest trying. Of course, I asked her to call herself because I didn't want to spend hours in the middle of something so you're offering better customer service....

I finally got through and spoke to someone tonight. Of course they can't find anything under her name but did give me the consultants phone number to call her up and find out what I can.Hopefully she kept her records or I think the lady might be out of luck. I am all for customer care but HUMMMM....

Well since it is lifetime guarantee, I would think when it was purchased would not make any difference, would it?

I would also ask the person if she had gotten married since she purchased it. They may have the sale under a maiden name.

pcchefjane said:
Well since it is lifetime guarantee, I would think when it was purchased would not make any difference, would it?

They still have to know which show it was under before they can exchange it. I had a lady that insisted she had a pan that was life time guaranteed and come to find out it was the generation 2 so it was not lifteime but she thought it was.
I wish people would just save their receipts it would make things so much easier.

1. What is a product adjustment?

A product adjustment is a request to replace or exchange an item that was purchased from Pampered Chef due to a defect or damage.

2. How do I request a product adjustment?

To request a product adjustment, you can contact our customer service team via phone, email, or online chat. They will guide you through the process and provide further instructions.

3. What items are eligible for product adjustments?

Only items that are purchased directly from Pampered Chef are eligible for product adjustments. If you purchased an item from a consultant, please contact them for assistance.

4. Can I return a product for a refund instead of a replacement?

Product adjustments are only for replacement or exchange of damaged or defective items. If you wish to return an item for a refund, please refer to our return policy on our website.

5. How long does the product adjustment process take?

The product adjustment process typically takes 3-4 business days from the time we receive your request. However, it may take longer depending on the availability of the replacement item and shipping times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefjaime
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • hechtrov