• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustment for SA Medium Bowls: Shipping Damage & Response Time"

In summary, our team strives to respond to all product adjustment requests within 2-3 business days. If your SA medium bowls arrive damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team immediately for a replacement or resolution. Our product adjustment policy covers both shipping damage and quality concerns, and requests must be made within 30 days of receiving your order. In most cases, we do not require the return of damaged items, but may request photos or evidence for quality control purposes.
ValerieHurtado
My hosts SA medium bowls were broken durring shipping. I filed the adjustment form online over a week ago, but havn't had a response yet. How long does the process usually take? I feel bad for my host, she shouldn't have to wait so long to get the product she paid for/earned in one piece.

I would call HO and make sure that they got the adjustment, I have always seen my adjustments approved within 48 hours.

Unfortunately, I cannot provide an exact timeline for the adjustment process as it can vary depending on the company's policies and procedures. However, it is typically recommended to follow up with the company after submitting the adjustment form if you have not received a response within 1-2 weeks. You can also reach out to customer service for further assistance. Apologize to your host for the delay and assure them that you are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

1. How long does it typically take to receive a response for a product adjustment for SA medium bowls?

Our team strives to respond to all product adjustment requests within 2-3 business days.

2. What should I do if my SA medium bowls arrive damaged during shipping?

If your SA medium bowls arrive damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to provide a replacement or find a resolution.

3. Can I request a product adjustment for SA medium bowls if I am not satisfied with the quality?

Yes, our product adjustment policy covers both shipping damage and quality concerns. Please reach out to our customer service team with photos and details of the issue.

4. Is there a time limit for requesting a product adjustment for SA medium bowls?

We ask that all product adjustment requests be made within 30 days of receiving your order. This allows us to better track any issues and ensure timely resolutions.

5. Will I need to return the damaged SA medium bowls for a product adjustment?

In most cases, we do not require the return of damaged items for product adjustments. However, we may request photos or other evidence of the damage to assist with our quality control processes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • taterbug