• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustment: How Long Does It Take to Ship? | CA Orders in 6-10 Days

In summary, the average processing and shipping time for a product adjustment for California orders is between 6-10 days. There is an option to expedite the shipping process for an additional fee. Once the product adjustment has been shipped, a notification with tracking information will be sent. If the shipment has not been sent, the shipping address may be changeable by contacting customer service. The status of the shipment can be tracked using the provided tracking information.
heat123
Silver Member
I just had to input my first product adjustment :( .
I was doing soo well! My first 19 shows were with out any problems and then I read this thread about shipping problems for alot of people. I knew I jinxed myself at that point!
So I get a phone call today from my host and she had items missing :( !

I had to do my first adjustment and was wondering how long it takes to ship out? Being from CA I usually get my orders in 6-10 days is the average. Will it take that long for an adjustment or do they overnight these?

thanks!

They are really good about doing it & its really easy. I just gave a girl a Food Chopper today & it was broke, so I just told her i'm sorry, went home filled out the small form & its already been recieved, will probably be sent out tomorrow. This is the 3rd time I had to do this...the other 2 times the items never arrived & again there was no problem. :D

From what I have found the warehouse gets the orders out ASAP, mine have always been here faster than when I submit orders.

1. How long does it typically take for a product adjustment to be shipped for California orders?

The average processing and shipping time for a product adjustment for California orders is between 6-10 days. This includes the time it takes for the request to be received, processed, and shipped from our warehouse.

2. Is there a way to expedite the shipping process for a product adjustment?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to make arrangements for expedited shipping.

3. Will I receive a notification when my product adjustment has been shipped?

Yes, once your product adjustment has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email notification with your tracking information. You can use this tracking information to monitor the progress of your shipment.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my product adjustment?

If your product adjustment has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. Once the item has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

5. How can I track the status of my product adjustment shipment?

You can track the status of your product adjustment shipment by using the tracking information provided in the email notification. If you have any concerns or questions about the status of your shipment, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam