• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustment---Wowie Wow Wow

In summary, the conversation discusses experiences with the adjustment department at PC. One person shares how they were surprised to receive an adjustment in a short amount of time, while another shares experiences of delays in receiving their adjustments. They also mention the importance of using delivery confirmation when returning items. Overall, the conversation highlights the efficiency and occasional delays of the adjustment department at PC.
pamperedbybarbara
:thumbup:I have to give a big shout out to the adjustment dept. at PC. Last Wednesday afternoon I shipped back a few adjs. in one box--regular mail (3-5 days). Figuring they would not get my box until at least Sat., I emailed my customers who I was helping and told them that adj. regularly take about 2 weeks. Imagine my surprise when this morning my Fed Ex guy dropped off one of the adjs at my front door:love::balloon:!!! I went on my website and sure enough, the other adjs. are on their way, too!!! My customer who received this 1st return almost fell out of her shoes when I brought over the box(she only lives a few blocks away from me)!!! She was so happy and kept saying that this makes her want to host another show! She is now thinking March when the new products come out!! Thank you PC!!!:thumbup:

We do work with a fantastic company.

wow, that is out of the ordinary.I just called yesterday for a customer who returned her item in AUGUST and is still waiting on her refund check and for a host who returned a defective professional pan in November and STILL hasn't received her replacement. Go figure.

DebbieJ said:
wow, that is out of the ordinary.I just called yesterday for a customer who returned her item in AUGUST and is still waiting on her refund check and for a host who returned a defective professional pan in November and STILL hasn't received her replacement. Go figure.
That's why i always send with a Delivery Confirmation or have the customer return things with Delivery Confirmation. My first adjustment never showed as received by them in their system, but I had the DC to show they received it at that address...so they sent the replacement.Not complaining about them mind you- I know things happen. It's a HUGE company that I'm sure our jaws would be on the floor if we saw all they process each and every day. (maybe they should offer THAT tour someday!!)

Wow! I turned in a product adj. and it was a MONTH until they replaced it!

esavvymom said:
That's why i always send with a Delivery Confirmation or have the customer return things with Delivery Confirmation. My first adjustment never showed as received by them in their system, but I had the DC to show they received it at that address...so they sent the replacement.

Not complaining about them mind you- I know things happen. It's a HUGE company that I'm sure our jaws would be on the floor if we saw all they process each and every day. (maybe they should offer THAT tour someday!!)

She did confirmation and it WAS received, but PC never sent her money back!

1. What is "Product Adjustment---Wowie Wow Wow"?

"Product Adjustment---Wowie Wow Wow" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to exchange or return a product within 30 days of purchase for any reason.

2. How do I qualify for a "Product Adjustment---Wowie Wow Wow"?

In order to qualify for a "Product Adjustment---Wowie Wow Wow," the product must have been purchased directly from Pampered Chef within the last 30 days and must be in its original packaging and condition.

3. Can I exchange my product for a different one?

Yes, you can exchange your product for a different one of equal or lesser value. If the new product is of greater value, you will be responsible for paying the difference.

4. What if I received a defective product?

If you received a defective product, you may be eligible for a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How do I initiate a "Product Adjustment---Wowie Wow Wow"?

To initiate a "Product Adjustment---Wowie Wow Wow," please contact our customer service team either by phone or email. They will provide you with further instructions and assist you with the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texaschef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • bostonbelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • Amanda_RI