• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustment Question...???????

In summary, a product adjustment is a request to exchange or return a Pampered Chef product within 30 days of purchase. To request a product adjustment, you can contact your consultant or the customer service team with your order number and product information. The process includes a review of the request, possibly asking for additional information or photos, and then receiving a return label and instructions for sending the product back. Products that have been used, washed, or altered, as well as those purchased through a third-party retailer or at a discounted price, may not be eligible for adjustment. However, you can exchange a product for a different one within 30 days of purchase, as long as it is in its original condition and any price difference will be refunded or
lisa717
Can I put two seperate adjustments in the same package if I have both reference numbers on the outside?

Some have reported problems with it, but I have done it in the past. Just make sure you label the items inside with the proper reference #s.

Ok thank you! Postage is enough without doubling it!! LOL

I do this all the time. The only thing that frustrates me is that they return each item one at a time! It would be so much more cost-effective to return them all at once!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your question. Yes, you can absolutely put two separate adjustments in the same package as long as you have both reference numbers clearly written on the outside. This will ensure that your package is processed correctly and efficiently. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

1. What is a product adjustment?

A product adjustment is a request to exchange or return a Pampered Chef product that you are not satisfied with or that arrived damaged. This can be done within 30 days of purchase.

2. How do I request a product adjustment?

To request a product adjustment, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or call our customer service team at 1-888-687-2433. Please have your order number and product information ready.

3. What is the process for a product adjustment?

Once your product adjustment request has been submitted, our customer service team will review your request and may ask for photos or additional information. If approved, you will receive a return label and instructions on how to send the product back. Once we receive the product, we will issue a refund or exchange.

4. Are there any products that are not eligible for adjustment?

Products that have been used, washed, or altered in any way are not eligible for a product adjustment. Additionally, items purchased through a third-party retailer or at a discounted price may not be eligible.

5. Can I exchange a product for a different one?

Yes, you can exchange a product for a different one as long as it is within 30 days of purchase and the product is in its original condition. If there is a price difference, you will either be refunded or charged the difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • nikki70563